• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You've got to be F'n Kidding me!

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Reaction score
So I had a new custom sleigh built this year with onboard navigation system, some nice LCD televisions and surround sound with the new PS3 for those long trips. anyways, last night was the final testing night, before Christmas eve. Flying over the kentucky area, I happen to see shooter flying around so I pull up next to him, one of my female passengers ( I roll like ZZ top- fine fox in the front, and 3 more in the back ) decides to flash him her Ta-Ta's, meanwhile I throw up the shocker! By now the passengers were getting alarmed and Shooter gives me the signal that he's on his way down and he's ready to party...So what the hell...

Shooter gets his plane docked and he clears out, jumps in the sleigh and we're out. I can see immediately that he is impressed with the new set up! Pimp my ride ain't got nothing on this sleigh. Shooter suggests that we go out on the town...who am I to argue. So we park the sleigh in his back yard, he quickly grabs a box of stogies and we're out.

We hardly get out the door, and ole' shooter is throwing cigars my way. La Flor Dominica, Opus, Anejo...wooo hooo, its going to be a good night. Then the crazy bastage pulls out the clear stuff. Santa is feeling good about now. What a night, we head down town, meet EVERYONE, smoke enough cigars to increase Santa's cancer probability by 25%, and some how we made it home.

At some point on the ride home, my ass passes out. This has just been too much for ole santa. I know this, because the sun is starting to come up, and I'm waking up in the front seat of his car. I get up and head inside to try and sleep off some of this hangover...but as I walk inside all I hear is shooter....uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh......mmmmmyyyy hhheeeeaaadddddddddd. I guess he feels even worse then I do.

Some how I manage to fall back asleep for an hour or so. As I wake, I realize someone is outside talking to the reindeer. I look outside-OH MY GOD, MY EYES!!! I see shooter standing out there in nothing but a towel, which he loses at one point....yelling at my poor reindeer, "YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUGGIN KIDDING ME"

NO DOUBT....WHAT A NIGHT

S CLAUS

Yep, that sounds like vintage Shooter! :)

Shane, I hope you and your family have a great Christmas! :thumbs:

chicken.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:cool:

Hmmmm

Every one is giving away my secrets this month dammit.

By the way I am heading out tonight to tie one on, the wife is outta town for a week. Not that it matters. So who ever is in town my cell phone is in White Plains, NY. You'll have to PM me or call my home phone. If you know me that well, you know were I will be tonight.

SO meet me for a drink, I DARE ya.

It will be a City Scoot night for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas.

If I wasn't hopped up on cough medicine tonight you know I'd be there. Are you F'in kiddin' me? Your wife left you over Christmas?

-D

Mobile phone in White Plains is a likely story. That is what you are going to stick with as to why you didn't call me to have a few? I spent all day at Mall St. Matthews with the wife and three kids. I easily could have drank my day away.

i dindt say that.......

love ya all

hey BBS the lalunas were amamzing

see ya next year

Shane White

That and the fact you want to jump on the back of some one who you have idea who started this thread....

Get in where you fit in.....

Shane

ban me.....

FUCK YOU ALL

YA i am doing my thing as usual...... So who ever thought they had balls to call me out..................

I am half a fifth deep, hittin on 6 out of 12 cylinders, so kiss my ass.

when you want to belly up pm me...

fuckin light weights.....

yea i am hammered so hold it against me.....

those who know me after i have been banned will still love me...'
and for the fuckin losers who didnt show up tonight...

FUCK YOU.....

hey BBS the lalunas were amamzing

see ya next year

Shane

Uh oh.......