• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yum!

Dave

Padilla Lanceros, yum yum!!
Linky.

Ok, so how are the Taco Bells in your neck of the woods? I don't know if I should be glad this was publicized AFTER football season... :blush: :0

I thought my grilled "steak" burrito tasted slightly different last time. :whistling:

Watch tomorrow. A news team will be there interviewing idiots that come to get food as soon as they re-open. They did it at a couple of the ones here after the e coli problems. Good entertainment.

I'm interested in the YUM! stock. It went up after Taco Bell corrected the E. Coli outbreak.

I know the article doesn't mention anything, but rumor has it is that these rats came from the main supply warehouse where Taco Bell gets their goods.

It went up after Taco Bell corrected the E. Coli outbreak.
I'm sure it did. Because when the scare first hit, I'm sure they got pummeled. From a day-trade standpoint, it would probably make a nice hit sometime tomorrow after the initial onslaught. Long term - I used to think you couldn't miss with a company like that, but with the increasing number of sanitary issues... I don't know.

Were they employees??? I''ve seen some ratty looking folks working at Taco bell...