• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Zarka Cigar Lounge

smokinfish

I had an appointment in Temecula yesterday and I decided to stop in and check out Zarka’s Cigar Lounge since I was in the neighborhood. I was greeted immediately and shown around the humidor. I forgot the girls name that helped me out but she was very helpful, asked a lot of questions and seemed very informed as she smoked herself. They have a great selection of cigars, just about everything I smoke. I decided to hang out in the lounge and do some work. The lounge was awesome; they have a great selection of beers, pool table, comfy couches and wifi. They did have a $10.00 charge for non-members and it’s worth it. I relaxed and had a Padilla and hung out for a couple of hours.

If you ever have a chance to stop by there check it out!!!

Danny

Head a little further North and check out Azucar Cigar Lounge - you won't be disappointed. Look for a guy named Stinky Monkey. :D

Head a little further North and check out Azucar Cigar Lounge - you won't be disappointed. Look for a guy named Stinky Monkey. :D

It's funny you say that. I go through the Corona area just about everyday and keep telling myself I'm going to stop there and haven't made it yet.

I'll put this on my list for next week!!

Danny

Definitely do that, check out Geoff's place and let them know you're a CPer.

Definitely do that, check out Geoff's place and let them know you're a CPer.
Just don't tell them that you know Jonathan (souldog24ca), all the good stuff will not come out! :laugh:

Brian

Hey hey hey, that was only ONE TIME okay!?! And I was drunk, so it wasn't actually my fault!! :laugh: