• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Zino and Old Henry

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a Zino Scepter Series Stout which I got from James. Interesting cigar. It was a subtle cigar for sure. But I tasted caramel and tobacco with a little citrus through the nose. At the end, I gut the end a little more and got some nutty flavors.

I followed that with a Old Henry Corona. Light bodied caramel flavor. Tasted like any other Pepin blend but lighter. I think I'll let the rest sit for a while before trying another.

Any one elso smoke these?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a Zino Scepter Series Stout which I got from James. Interesting cigar. It was a subtle cigar for sure. But I tasted caramel and tobacco with a little citrus through the nose. At the end, I gut the end a little more and got some nutty flavors.

I followed that with a Old Henry Corona. Light bodied caramel flavor. Tasted like any other Pepin blend but lighter. I think I'll let the rest sit for a while before trying another.

Any one elso smoke these?

I have a box of Old Henry's ACK they are sick right now. Nothing but throat burning ammonia taste.

I had two Old Henry's this past weekend out of the same box. One was fantastic and the other...not so much. No ammonia taste, just not good. However the one that was good was very good, like in the original post, very typical Pepin flavors and it had a nice burn which is always a nice change for a Pepin cigar. :thumbs:

Is it possible for NC's to go through a sick period? I thought that only ISOM's did because of the lack of aging before shipment.