• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Zino Platinum Barrel

Siglo-Man

I just received a box of these Zino Platinum Barrels as a gift and was curious what everyone thought of them besides being rather spendy. When I found out what was spent on them I was surprised but then again when someone goes into a shop for a gift that can happen. I'll be firing up one tonight and I'll jot down my experience as well. If I don't like them I'll have 9 for sale lol.

zino.jpg

I had one in Vegas a few years ago that the cute Davidoff girl talked me into. Way too spendy for a ho-hum cigar. Padron 2000 is way better and 1/10th the price.

Hate to admit it but, I'm a total SUCKER for these cigars. Super tasty - :p

The flavours in this cigar are akin to someone sprinkling some pepper on office paper and rolling it up to smoke it.

Way overpriced.

I just received a box of these Zino Platinum Barrels as a gift and was curious what everyone thought of them besides being rather spendy. When I found out what was spent on them I was surprised but then again when someone goes into a shop for a gift that can happen. I'll be firing up one tonight and I'll jot down my experience as well. If I don't like them I'll have 9 for sale lol.

zino.jpg

Enjoy them as a gift :thumbs: . I don't think they are worth the price. I would rather light up a forbidden fruit, or another premium stick. Very floral at first. Kicks up as you get into it, but mild and creamy overall. I kept waiting for more and nothing came. Not a good cigar. Let me know how you like it. It's been a while since I smoked one, so I may be way off base.

The Winston Churchill line is cheaper and far better, IMO.

Try the Blenheim. Amazing cigar.

Price seems like it's from the package and not the smoke. Those tubos look awesome, but I myself don't feel the price is worth the cigar itself.

Hate to admit it but, I'm a total SUCKER for these cigars. Super tasty - :p

I'm with Dion, Zinos Platinums are at the top of my list now, especially the Crown Series. :)

I can't remember which one I go for, I think it's the 'Premium Selection' or something like that. It has a dark red label, the cigar wrapper is a step or two darker than a Davidoff Connecticut wrapper. Their pretty tasty, and for me, they're a cheaper alternative to my uber-expensive all-time favorite:

The Special R (insert applause, drums, cymbals, hammers here)