• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fausto FT127

So Nasty I'm new here and all and my powers of deduction aren't all that great...I can see from your location tag that you are from NYC - my guess would be the Boggie Down...Bronx... but then again you appear to be a Mets fan, which would be all but sacrilegious if you do in fact live in the Bronx and, in fact, punishable by death if you were in fact born in the Bronx...so Queens maybe? But that just doesn't have the same ring to it.

That's a long way of my asking: what beach is that? I thought NYC had banned smoking at...well just about everywhere. Are there beaches you are permitted to smoke on? My sister lives in Far Rockaway (off beach 20) which is beautiful, but I never thought to bring a smoke along. Just assumed I get a $875 fine and have to wear some kind of dieseased lung arm band kind of a thing.

Had a Fausto tonight while walking the dogs, it used to be so strong I couldn't smoke it to the band. Time since this thread made it's debut has softened them. Underneath all that power is a good smoke!
Think it's time to put them in my rotation.

Had a Fausto tonight while walking the dogs, it used to be so strong I couldn't smoke it to the band. Time since this thread made it's debut has softened them. Underneath all that power is a good smoke!
Think it's time to put them in my rotation.

Thanks for the heads up...I think I'll bust it out now. I never had the balls urge to give it a try after what LOS wrote :laugh:

I didn't smell my molars smoking, however, I was gentle with my puffing on it. Doing power puffing on that stick made it taste bitter.