• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your glass 2016

Been sipping on some Journeyman Last Feather Rye, loving this stuff.

WP Old World at my watering hole. Really dig this stuff. Have to see if I can find it and what price.
So I did find this in the store, they had three bottles for $143 each. Now they have two bottles.

A glass of Liberty School Cab.
Not bad and not pricey.

Picked up from the Christmas scotch buy so a quickie review. Very light on the nose with only a hint of salt and oak. Unusual for a 21 year old I think. On the initial taste I get some spice on the lips and tip of the tongue. Some heat hits the back of the tongue but quickly dissipates. It leaves a lingering flavor of light oak and some others I can't place along with a floral aroma when I exhale through my nose after. Conclusion, I like it. It's a much lighter scotch then I usually go for but seems to be well blended. If their goal was to create a scotch you had to think about to taste, they hit the nail on the head. Pairing with a cigar that is in the medium range and seems to work well.