• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Simple Rules

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
full

Nice!!! I got mine also but haven't gotten a frame yet. Need to get that done it looks really nice

I also stole the quote for a wedding. The bride and groom had little cards at check in and they said to leave them some marriage advice. So without missing a beat, I wrote:

It's simple. Love your woman, Enjoy your whiskey, and savor your cigar.

Perfect.

I don't have Facebook and I want this to be the first thing I place in my new house can any one link me to a retailer.

Tim

I don't have Facebook and I want this to be the first thing I place in my new house can any one link me to a retailer.

Tim

The for sale link to the poster isn't part of the evil empire. I don't do the my face space book, either.

Tim

Just use the link. Got mine there with no Facebook stuff.

Tim
What's a "Facebook" ? Is it like a year book from high school?o_O

Okay Brickhouse, what's in those bottles laying down in the hutch?

The bottles is what's left from a RJS Pinot Noir. It was a young batch at bottling around 4 months. I have another batch of the same exact thing going which won't see bottle for about a total of 9 months.

Nah, what's in the 5 gallon carboy???

That is a RJS Red Trio. It's a blend of Cab Sav, Syrah, and Zinfandel. That one is a lot higher end, came with the skins and everything. It won't see bottle for about 12 months total when it's time. In that pic I think it was in the clearing stage.

I've got a Malbec and Chardonnay going as well....with a Cab Sav enroute to the house to begin.