• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

Alright, gang. Participant list is now closed. We've got twenty people which is exactly what I was hoping for. I'll get a pass order and a final cigar list (probably a few additions to make) posted tomorrow, and then we can get things going!

Whats the chances you would let one more squeeze in on this great Pass?

If it messes up your count needing exactly 20 then no worries!

Thanks Paul
Chances are excellent. You're in.

Alright, gang. Participant list is now closed. We've got twenty people which is exactly what I was hoping for. I'll get a pass order and a final cigar list (probably a few additions to make) posted tomorrow, and then we can get things going!

Whats the chances you would let one more squeeze in on this great Pass?

If it messes up your count needing exactly 20 then no worries!

Thanks Paul
Chances are excellent. You're in.

Thank you sir!

I swear I submitted a post in this thread to get in, maybe it's the Bat getting to my head.

I swear I submitted a post in this thread to get in, maybe it's the Bat getting to my head.

You're in, Wizard King, but you're the last because:

I've finalized the Cigar List, after having added a few NC.
I've posted the Pass Order starting with ilikefishes.

I'll be sending out a pm to everyone shortly including my address, and reiterating the shipping process.

PM has been sent. If you didn't get it, let me know.

That was mighty nice of you, I was going to wait for another one, but I'm happy to participate. :thumbs:

So I guess the thred will continue in the active passe part of the forum now? :)

To any that didn't see the PM, ilikefishes will be kicking this thing off tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it!

Looking forward to it. Glad to see some NC's added to the list. I was getting worried.

Gentlemen,
Thank you so much for your patience. It has been crazy busy to start the summer and I need to work to pay for cigars :D

Here are my puts and takes. Please be gentle as this is only my second pass and my first one involving CC's. If you need the box codes I can get them for all my puts, but the cigar I am putting was purchased from a member of CP in GREAT standing. As a matter of fact he is kind of a legend, if not just in his own mind. So here goes,

Take #5 E.P. Carillo Short Run 2012 NWC Exquisitos $6.35
Put Viaje 10 Guage $6.40

Take #7 Bolivar Blicoso Finos '10 $6.51-$9.34 Vitolas.net
Put Quai D'Orsay Claro $8.91

Take #46 Tatuaje Wolfman $13.00 Serious Cigars
Put Tatuaje Face $13.00 Serious Cigars

Take #53 La Flor Dominicana Limitado III $9.80 Serious Cigars
Put Viaje Stuffed Turkey $9.75 Serious Cigars

Take #55 E.P. Carillo Edicion Inaugural $13.00 Serious Cigars
Put This one was a little tougher finding a match for. I am going to put a Tat TAA 2011 in here. My thought is that these were right around $11.00/single when rolled out. Due to the limited quantities they are about $13.00/ stick now. In fact, I was just offered to buy some from a person and he wanted $129.00 for 10 cigars. If this does not look good to everyone I will go back and do some more research.

I love these passes. Thank you so much for letting me play and participating yourselves. I look forward to watching and contributing to the rest of the pass.

Kendall

I think they look like great PTs Kendall. You're a dirty bastage for taking that wolf man, but good PTs.

I was under the silly illusion that the wolfman might be there when it got to me. :sign:

They look good to me, too. Guys, please follow James' lead here, by weighing in on each other's Puts and Takes. I'd like a rough rule of three assenting 'Looks good'-type comments with no issues raised, before someone's Puts/Takes are officially approved. Anyone see any potential issues?
Edit:
I think I worded that poorly. I encourage people to raise issues, and concerns. When they arise, we'll talk them out.

Here are my puts and takes. Please be gentle as this is only my second pass and my first one involving CC's. If you need the box codes I can get them for all my puts, but the cigar I am putting was purchased from a member of CP in GREAT standing. As a matter of fact he is kind of a legend, if not just in his own mind.
As a general rule, post box codes and dates if you have 'em, if not, just be confident of your source!

Gavin, the only downside to a virtual pass is there's no opportunity for anyone to sneak in a host bag.

I'll be adding a tag along with my puts, it will be clearly marked, please enjoy it as my thanks for hosting this for us.

Also, if it hasn't been posted already, it may be a good idea to add an over/under limit (I.e. no more than $0.50) so everyone is clear. It will save debate and time later. Just my .02, please do what you think is best.

I love that the posting pricing has caught on in passes!

I agree James. I think $.50 should be as high as it should go. Unless there is a justification, like rarity.

I too will be including a bodyguard along with my puts.

I'll third the it looks good to me.

I was also eyeing up the wolf, never had the opportunity to try any of the monsters.