• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

I'll hop in if you want a guy from the north ! :)

Not sure you're quite ready yet, brother. Another month or so.
We're accepting everyone with a join date before May 1, per the OP. My only concern is the international shipping. If you're willing to find a way to cover the shipping, I have no problem with it, louich.

I'll hop in if you want a guy from the north ! :)

Not sure you're quite ready yet, brother. Another month or so.
We're accepting everyone with a join date before May 1, per the OP. My only concern is the international shipping. If you're willing to find a way to cover the shipping, I have no problem with it, louich.
No prob for the shipping thing (acrually it does not makes that big of a difference i think when you gus ship to me)

Yo: i wondered the same thing after posting so i know you went trying to push me out
;-)

I looking foward to this pass! Thanks for letting me in!

Just a little bump. I'll close the participant list tomorrow evening, and get this rolling mid-week. If anyone is still interested in joining, we can still take a few more.

I haven't done a pass in quite awhile...if you're still taking participants, I'd love to join!

-Aaron

Alright, gang. Participant list is now closed. We've got twenty people which is exactly what I was hoping for. I'll get a pass order and a final cigar list (probably a few additions to make) posted tomorrow, and then we can get things going!

Alright, gang. Participant list is now closed. We've got twenty people which is exactly what I was hoping for. I'll get a pass order and a final cigar list (probably a few additions to make) posted tomorrow, and then we can get things going!

Whats the chances you would let one more squeeze in on this great Pass?

If it messes up your count needing exactly 20 then no worries!

Thanks Paul

Cain't wait to see this start ! (my first pass :)