• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dream cigars, but...

I wasn't rude first, but my 10 years here does give me the right to protect our forum from people that join here and want to swing their dick around like they know more than the guys that have made this place as great as it is. Ask almost anyone here about how nice I can be when you're a productive member here. Many of the members here have been to my house, eaten at my table, and shared countless smokes and drinks with me. My first post in this thread was trying to pass along a life lesson that another great member shared here. Surf came back at me to tell me I'm wrong and basically to STFU. For some reason you felt the need to pick up your shield and fight on his behalf. I'll defend this place, and the people I know here to the end.

Read the responses here. See what the consensus is. We're all fiercely loyal here, to this place and each other. There are great benefits to this community.

Are surf and coin the same person?

split.jpg

Your "10 years of being a member" still gives you no right to be a rude asshole to people, buddy! I have owned and operated my own forums before and the regulars with years/posts under their belt all were extremely polite. If you've been here so long what is with your patronizing attitude? You should actually be nicer than anyone. Nobody attacked you. You got your panties in a tangle for nothing. Geez. I'm done talking to you dude.
First of all, you got one of the nicest guys on the planet "pissed off" and that is no easy task... Second, I suggest you create your own forum and get the fuck out of here.

Are surf and coin the same person?

Actually we are just friends who represents two different age groups of Cigar lovers. I actually thought the idea of any forum be it about bicycles, surfing, travel, cigars, etc. Was like a place to exchange information, ideas, and personal experiences.

I have several good friends who are still alive, they all are veterans of World War II. The thing I find interesting about them telling their stories when they were just young people in uniform. Many of the stories never made any books. But many are interesting, funny, sad, and give me an insight to their war time experiences.

Last edited:
Boar-
We've discussed this, but if you want us to hash out your issues in public again, I'm game.

:D

I found it strange that coincrazed jumped into this conversation that was between surfinsafari and bsneed by saying “my point was”. It was surfinsafari’s point not coincrazed.
Ummm.... This little discussion came from MY post about saving my high $ sticks for special occasions..... o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O That point was missed.

Ummm.... This little discussion came from MY post about saving my high $ sticks for special occasions..... o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O That point was missed.
Again, I'll say this... find an "occasion" sooner rather than later. We've all been through that phase, and what inevitably happens is no "occasion" seems important enough so it just sits in your humidor. Treat yourself. Enjoy it. See if you even like the cigar or not.

And again, the point (which ended up derailing the thread) missed by the 3 chuckle heads is that every single day is a special occasion. Tomorrow is promised to no one. Today is Friday, May 18th, 2018. That date will only happen once in all the universe. Smoke one of those good ones.