• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Emoshun, I hear you like Beer?

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Jimmy, Remind this ole fat bastard what brews tickle your tongue? For a "man" that runs these Santa games here on my behalf, what do you deserve?

I do have an Coal Cream Ale that has been aging in a french oak barrel for 9 years...So you have that coming, just let me know what else you'd like to follow that up with :)

Coal cream ale.............that doesn't sound too bad! He deserves some IPAs, that were left in a trunk, for a month.

Treat him right, he's an ok guy.

Hey Santa! I would love any Single IPA you can send, preferably lower ABV 5-7ish%.

A super clean / minimal malt backbone with a copious dosing of hops is what whets my whistle.

Filtered or unfiltered it's all good with me, bottom line is if it's fresh it will be good!

Thank you Santa!

Jimmy,
I love IPA too much....I drank all your beer! Sorry about that.

Santa I don't blame you, I drank all of my kids too and have to go shopping tonight haha!

Santa these landed safely last night and have been chilling in the fridge ever since.

Thank you so much for an awesome selection of IPA's that all sound right up my alley.

Merry Christmas to you and yours,

Jimmy