• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No. 2

Are you trying to keep me from coming back??? :eek::D:p
Is it working? :rolleyes:

Seriously, what is it with older men and hair? I was already hairy (I know, TMI :eek:), but now I'm getting more hair then I need everywhere BUT on the top of my head????????

Is it working? :rolleyes:

Seriously, what is it with older men and hair? I was already hairy (I know, TMI :eek:), but now I'm getting more hair then I need everywhere BUT on the top of my head????????
Just say the word and I can hook you up with my waxing lady ;) :D :D

Although she doesn't do manzillians so you'll have to find somebody on your own for that :p

Just say the word and I can hook you up with my waxing lady ;) :D :D

Although she doesn't do manzillians so you'll have to find somebody on your own for that :p
OMG I tried that in the nether regions once, BIG mistake!

Here we go...what do you guys think?

T - 1. Bolivar Belicosos Finos (LAR ABR 13) 41. P – Bolivar Belicosos Finos (TEB JUL 07)

T - 4. Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 (MGR MAY 13) 42. P – Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo des Dieux (NPD MAY 03) Unbanded Cab

T - 15. Bolivar Royal Coronas (MUR JUN 12) 43. P - Ramon Allones Specially Selected (TEB OCT 07)

T - 22. Bolivar Petit Belicosos EL 2009 (OPM SEP 09) 44. P - Partagas Series D No. 5 EL 2008

T - 33. Ramon Allones Petit Unicos RE 2009 (ERO JUL 09) 45. P – Partagas Series D No. 1 EL 2004

I PM'd Paul to let him know I've been called into meetings Monday & Tuesday in Long Island, so I may not get this out until Wednesday.

PS: I didn't touch any of the good stuff you guys want. ;)

If you've got any more of those nasty old 07 BBF's I'd sure be happy to give them a stable home environment. Just saying.....;-)

Very nice P/T's Gary. Only issue I can see would be the 5-10 years difference in age. This could very quickly make it near impossible for people at the end of the pass from being able to play since age is a factor of value to consider when doing P/T's.

Last edited:
I PM'd Paul to let him know I've been called into meetings Monday & Tuesday in Long Island, so I may not get this out until Wednesday.

Should have let me know. We could have sipped some Sam Adams while you told me how much you like my mustache.

I'm kind of in the same boat as Maduro Clint here. I do have a few random aged sticks here and there, but most are from the last couple years. I may not be able to trade much if we are increasing age so dramatically right off the bat.

Looks like we're going deep into the dark recesses of the humidor for this one.