• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ghost Pepper Challenge - Contest

How'd it go?

It went better than I expected. I put a quarter of a pepper on the burger, minus the seeds and I handled it just fine. So I ate half of the pepper with seeds and it didn't kill me. It was uncomfortable, but it wasn't horrific. I did like the flavor though.
I'm leaning towards accepting the challenge. I want to do some research to see the cap difference between the two before I commit.

I'm gonna leave this right here....

I enjoy some heat - but that's just torture! Good luck to the victim!

Screenshot_2017-07-07-11-58-27.png

It went better than I expected. I put a quarter of a pepper on the burger, minus the seeds and I handled it just fine. So I ate half of the pepper with seeds and it didn't kill me. It was uncomfortable, but it wasn't horrific. I did like the flavor though.
I'm leaning towards accepting the challenge. I want to do some research to see the cap difference between the two before I commit.
Half a habanero with seeds is a lot less than a Ghost pepper. Article says 2-10x hotter. Since you are half with seeds, double it to 4-20x hotter. ;) c'mon Johnny, you can do it.

Yeah, still not sure. It's the 10x the heat that's got me sweating... maybe a picture of the prize would up the enticement... ;)

Ya'll are wussies. I eat sriracha on my eggs every morning, and that stuffs hot! ;)

I would do this, but I enjoy not spending the whole day in the bathroom. :cool:

I've got some Jalapeno pickled eggs if ya'll want some.

Last edited:
I am with Succubus. Just do it and give us all some entertainment value. CJ has already done it so we know he can handle it.