• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ghost Pepper Challenge - Contest

What's the nudge that will make you go up to 3, C?

What's the nudge that will make you go up to 3, C?
3? A box of CC's and not Petit coronas or marevas. Something at least valued $250-$300 ish or so. As I figure a C-note per pepper. That's more or less what I was rewarded with the first time.

I believe I can do it on YouTube live and post a link. Not sure how that works as I've not tried it yet.
You're a cheap date. I would consider eating 1 for a box but not under the rules in place this time, but no way I'd consider doing 3. Not sure there is a number of cigars that would make me be willing to take on that kind of pain.

You're a cheap date. I would consider eating 1 for a box but not under the rules in place this time, but no way I'd consider doing 3. Not sure there is a number of cigars that would make me be willing to take on that kind of pain.
1 or 3 the tongue and tastebuds likely couldn't distinguish the difference. Yes. I put out easy. ;)

Stop discouraging him! I want to see this!! Lol

3? A box of CC's and not Petit coronas or marevas. Something at least valued $250-$300 ish or so. As I figure a C-note per pepper. That's more or less what I was rewarded with the first time.

1 or 3 the tongue and tastebuds likely couldn't distinguish the difference. Yes. I put out easy. ;)

If 3 isn't any different than 1, why the huge jump in the stakes?

I think you're just crawfishing.

If 3 isn't any different than 1, why the huge jump in the stakes?

I think you're just crawfishing.
I'm sure the burn will increase, not sure it would be significantly distinguishable, kinda like when you have super hi fidelity audio vs high fidelity or Ultra Super High def TV. Many can't distinguish the difference at some point.

I'm sure the burn will increase, not sure it would be significantly distinguishable, kinda like when you have super hi fidelity audio vs high fidelity or Ultra Super High def TV. Many can't distinguish the difference at some point.

Def not worth a full box of CC.

Hey Rod - if the participant is unable to recite the alphabet in the allotted time will they fail the contest?

Hey Rod - if the participant is unable to recite the alphabet in the allotted time will they fail the contest?
This is one reason why I don't think I'm doing this. I'd hate to actually eat the pepper, then not be able to complete one of the rules and lose out on the cigars, and then still have to suffer with the agony of eating it lol

This is one reason why I don't think I'm doing this. I'd hate to actually eat the pepper, then not be able to complete one of the rules and lose out on the cigars, and then still have to suffer with the agony of eating it lol

Not just eating, but passing it too. Nothing like the feeling of a sunburned digestive system.

My thoughts exactly!