• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Greg, why so bluue?

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Greg, step up to the bar and share a pint with Santa. This round's on me. What's your poison? You like 'em dark or light? Anything you're not seeing around the homestead that perhaps Santa could try and keep an eye open for? Let good ol' Saint Nick know what you like!

Well Santa, thanks for thinking of me!

I love anything dark, barrel aged, with coffee, or any combination of the the three. I do also like anything cellar worthy- light, dark, whatever! I'm a fan of anything creative and love to try just about anything. Not a fan of overly bitter so I've been staying away from most "new" IPAs these days.

I've been dying to try and find a couple bottles of Goose Island BCS, but none of the stores near me can seem to get it in. I know it can be a little tricky to come by, so that is merely a special request!

I will surely be more than happy with whatever finds its way to my door. Thanks, Santa!

A man after my own heart. Sounds good. Let's see what Santa can do...

Greg, the elves are taking the sleigh on a test drive. They tell me they should be in your area early next week. Let Santa know if everything arrives safe and sound. Merry Christmas!

1Z31F2F20393663985

Well, Santa, you have truly made me a happy man! Thank you for the GREAT selection and the extras. Awesome!! Merry Christmas!