• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thanksgiving

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Happy Thanksgiving brothers and sisters!

I'm thankful my 74 year old father successfully made it through a quadruple bypass surgery yesterday afternoon. No one was more surprised than me that they were taking him by ambulance to surgery after he listened to my wife's advice and went for a routine visit to his Dr. Four blockages and the widow maker artery was 70% blocked.

We canceled Thanksgiving and I'm happy to be in Arlington, Va. by his side.

What are you smoking today after the big dinner? That and what are you thankful for?

Smoke one for me! :cool:

I'm glad to hear that things went well for your dad. I haven't decided on a smoke yet. I'm thankful for being able to spend the day with family (minus my son).

Happy Thanksgiving all!

John, I'm sorry to hear about your father and wish him a speedy recovery. Wow, it's very great that he went in before things got worse. Hope you're family is okay :)

I think I may try to just have a Cohiba Corona Especiales since they are one of my favorites. My daughter broke her collarbone and had a rough time at the hospital/doctor's yesterday, so I'm very thankful that she's doing well and the break/injury wasn't as bad as what it could have been.

Glad these stories have good endings!

Today I'm feeling thankful for my wife and our great relationship. I'm also thankful for my general state of well being; I'm gainfully employed with a job I enjoy, have a nice roof over my head, and we are all pretty healthy and happy.

Glad to hear your dad is doing better!

I'm thankful for all my family and friends, wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Wow, that's crazy. Never know what the next minute of life may bring. So glad to hear it went as well as can be and you are all together today. You'll all be in our thoughts.

Thanks all! He's doing really well today considering. I never knew a heart could grow/expand a new artery, or create a "workaround" as the Dr. called it when others became blocked. The body's will to survive is pretty amazing.

We all left him to sleep and went out and found a really nice place to eat with my mom for dinner.

Jfields , wishing you dad a speedy recovery, same to succubus's daughter.
Thankful for friends, family, roof over our head , wife was kinda enough to bring me a plate of food to work, not sure what I'm smoking yet if anything been fighting a cold for 3 weeks amd its still hanging on by a thread.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys and gal! Scary stuff there, John. Good to hear he's doing well. My dad may be heading for heart surgery in the coming months and I admit it has me worried. But for now, I'm thankful for having my family and friends around me.

John and Brianne, it sounds like you both have a lot to be thankful for…

I am thankful that I know both of you, thankful for CP for the friends I met here, and thankful for my family.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys and gal! Scary stuff there, John. Good to hear he's doing well. My dad may be heading for heart surgery in the coming months and I admit it has me worried. But for now, I'm thankful for having my family and friends around me.
It had me worried too Jeff. The Doctors are pretty skilled though and it's pretty amazing what a science they have the surgery down to. I'm sure he will be in good hands.

I spoke with Joshua earlier Bri. I hope he passed along my thoughts toward you daughter. Hoping she is feeling well.

It had me worried too Jeff. The Doctors are pretty skilled though and it's pretty amazing what a science they have the surgery down to. I'm sure he will be in good hands.

I spoke with Joshua earlier Bri. I hope he passed along my thoughts toward you daughter. Hoping she is feeling well.
He did, thank you. Kids are amazing; she's bouncing around like the same ol thing. Hope you're family had a nice time and that your father was able to get some rest!

John and Bri, I'm glad to hear happy endings to those events. Thankful that we live in an age where medical miracles are common place. I'm thankful for my extended family and friends that are closer than my real family. No cigars for me this weekend, we're on the road until Sunday, so I'll catch up when I get home.

May the creator bless you and yours. Healing prayers for all who need them.

I, am thankful for the family I have in my real life and those here on CP.

C