• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Secret Santa

Calamity Amelie posted another one from the set . . . enjoy! :)

22688675_1521730147880091_8272020211819525414_n.jpg

~Boar

Well, time for Tom Turkey's Little Helpers!

Ok, we need to decide right now: are we going to be overly-offended little bitches and say "no sexualized Thanksgiving stereotypes from history", or are we going to just accept that attractive is attractive and embrace all cultures equally?

*EDIT* I caved to the possibility of offending one of you, and went all PC.

I'm offended that you would think someone would get offended.

I find myself bemused that you consider a wisecrack about "stuffing" a woman in heels 'n undies "PC." I confess it's got me curious about what DIDN'T make the cut! :confused:

~Boar

Had to do with cultural appropriation and sexualization, if you will. I personally have thick skin and can find the intended humor for humor's sake in just about everything that probably should not be joked about, but I know that some take their heritage quite personally. It's pretty clear that most in the community are the same way as I when it comes to humor and photos of, uhhhh... costumed role players, but I do respect all the members here enough to understand some things are not cool to certain folks (no one in particular -- just in general) and I wouldn't do anything to intentionally offend any one of you. Except for C -- he's fair game. :D

Though, for the record: if you can't make a good amputee joke, then I'm not sure we can be friends...

Though, for the record: if you can't make a good amputee joke, then I'm not sure we can be friends...
I kept thinking you need a good kneecapping, but then I remember you would just buy a new one. Does this mean we can't hang out anymore?

Soon as I got out of the hospital and found I hadn’t died, I’ve already started putting stuff up. This year is going to look like 4th of July in NYC, if I don’t get a heart attack from these tasty offerings

Last edited: