• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Secret Santa

Jokes are jokes. Jokes at the explicit expense with the intention of Ill will toward others.... I enjoy crass humor and sarcasm as msuch as anyone. That said. Where is the line drawn at good taste? Do we post NSFW stuff without warning or links? Decorum on a forum should have a boundary. If I was to walk around in my daily life and use dergerory terms to refer to a specific set of people, yet here, I never do such, does that make me a “good” person? If it’s ok to post things that may mock one religious or cultural group but when someone posts something that may “offend” your specific group or religion then that’s where you draw the line?

We could have a thread titled “anything goes” and have explicitly clear rules for that thread that state: DO NOT BE OFFENDED, but then again, where do we set a boundary? Who decides that?

We are ultimately one people with varying norms, culture etc. We come here because we share the love of the leaf. That is the bond we have.

There’s a reason why one of the golden rules here is to NOT post politics, religious, or otherwise touchy posts.

That is why CP is the BEST.

In my opinion,

It should stay that way.

If that makes me a PC, snowflake, so be it.

If you use your Google fu, there’s plenty of examples of what I believe he’s talking about. Sexy+thanksgiving. There you go.

Was it this one? :p :p :p

Happy-Thanksgiving.jpg

I dunno, man, I entered what you said in Google and I got this and a whole bunch of buff guys in aprons . . . :eek:

~Boar

And some cultural appropriations, yes. That's a touchy topic nowadays, I agree. My feeling is I don't really get to tell other people what they can and can't be offended about when it concerns them directly and not me. Because I'm not a douche . . . mostly. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure this one's safe for all tastes though:

happy_Happy_Thanksgiving_Day-s540x720-107970.jpg

~Boar

And some cultural appropriations, yes. That's a touchy topic nowadays, I agree. My feeling is I don't really get to tell other people what they can and can't be offended about when it concerns them directly and not me. Because I'm not a douche . . . mostly. :rolleyes:

~Boar
Yes, Boar. She'll do nicely.

~Boar
Holy Hooters!!! That's nice!!