• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So this happened... Again!

Paul, I'm truly sorry to hear about your father passing, but I also wanted to say congratulations on the new addition! I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. I hope you and your family are doing well and wish you the best!!

Boy thats the old bad news good news story. My condolences and preys for your father and my best wishes for the new addition to your family. I like the way Ed put it.

Paul, I'm truly sorry to hear about your father passing, but I also wanted to say congratulations on the new addition! I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. I hope you and your family are doing well and wish you the best!!
What she said! ;)

You know what two things in the air get a lady pregnant?

Congrats Brother!!!!!

Paul, sorry for the bad news but glad to hear the good news.

BTW, I love the announcement poster!

haha, great announcement poster! Congrats Paul and hope everyone in your family is doing well!

Congratulations on the great news. My condolences on the passing of your dad.

Apparently you missed the recall notice from ( IT HAPPENED AGAIN ) that there was a reverse error in the expiration date of their product which clearly stated that the stem cells increased the longevity of their product for an attitional three years and to be extra careful when used near open flame while you were spelunking. Maybe it’s time for glasses?

Ps: how do you turn OFF BOLD?...