• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

I've been looking at cigars, on a site BuyPipeTobacco.com, saw they had a selection of cigars, could you suggest one that is smooth on the pallet?
Sorry but no. Cigars are very suggestive. It’s all trial and error. IMHO

Tell me which ones are you referring to that blow your socks off? wouldn't mind trying a few myself if you could pass on that information. I was glancing through the world wide web, and found BuyPipeTobacco.com, checked out their prices and they are very good on their prices.

Tell me which ones are you referring to that blow your socks off? wouldn't mind trying a few myself if you could pass on that information. I was glancing through the world wide web, and found BuyPipeTobacco.com, checked out their prices and they are very good on their prices.

Go to your local shop and ask. You continually reference the same site, are you affiliated with them?

Nothing wrong if you are affiliated with them in some way, but transparency always works best around here...

Barrel Aged La Aurora! Haven’t seen those around in 10 years! How was it? How was the coffee?
You know when I first tried them, I thought they were really mild and just sweet tobacco. But after a year laying in the dark, they really have improved to that 92 rating I thought they already had achieved. My pallet is a lot different now than back then. But I really liked it. Had a little pepper on the finish that just was like prime rib crust if you follow that. Real sweet woody flavors with cinnamon in the background. I almost sent the 3/4 of a box to a charity, but glad i stashed them. NOW ... the coffee was rich, sweet and flavorful, with a pop of citrus and a nutty finish. Absolutely one of the best Kona's I've had. Of course it was the first time I pressed any Kona ... so that could be the difference. What was your opinion of this La Aurora if you had one?

You know when I first tried them, I thought they were really mild and just sweet tobacco. But after a year laying in the dark, they really have improved to that 92 rating I thought they already had achieved. My pallet is a lot different now than back then. But I really liked it. Had a little pepper on the finish that just was like prime rib crust if you follow that. Real sweet woody flavors with cinnamon in the background. I almost sent the 3/4 of a box to a charity, but glad i stashed them. NOW ... the coffee was rich, sweet and flavorful, with a pop of citrus and a nutty finish. Absolutely one of the best Kona's I've had. Of course it was the first time I pressed any Kona ... so that could be the difference. What was your opinion of this La Aurora if you had one?
Buddy, it’s been a decade. I don’t recall. Now I’ve seen them in special or discounted and I’ve regrettably passed it up. You have changed my mindset next time I see one.
Did you find the coffee at Trader Joe’s? I feel like I saw that bag at TJ’s today.

Today begins with a LEAF maduro and coffee. On deck is the Bellas Artes. Cool and more rain expected. FYI. For this far in October we have had over 13” of rain. Quack quack.