• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Last night I drug out another Encantos. I have had some issues with draw on my box, so this time I also pulled out my new draw tool.

Well, it did not let me down. Without it this cigar would have been trashed after about 5 minutes. But I was able to do a lot of work...a lot, and it smoked great. No doubt it saved the cigar and I anticipate it will save the entire box when it's all said and done.

I can't say enough about this tool. Get one, just get it and shut up.

IMG_0893.JPG

Last night I drug out another Encantos. I have had some issues with draw on my box, so this time I also pulled out my new draw tool.

Well, it did not let me down. Without it this cigar would have been trashed after about 5 minutes. But I was able to do a lot of work...a lot, and it smoked great. No doubt it saved the cigar and I anticipate it will save the entire box when it's all said and done.

I can't say enough about this tool. Get one, just get it and shut up.

View attachment 17497
Got one a while ago. I even use for cigars that are not plugged, but I want a looser draw on.

Thanks years of work, will miss real grass. We have that centipede/Bermuda grass in SC. Will look to see what I can replace it with.

That's all we have in Ok. Bermuda does well in the heat and is easy to keep green, if you give it water. I'd love to have fescue, but it browns out too quickly, when the heat climbs up close to 100.

2iYgwEOl.jpg

Warped La Colmena Amado No. 44

That's all we have in Ok. Bermuda does well in the heat and is easy to keep green, if you give it water. I'd love to have fescue, but it browns out too quickly, when the heat climbs up close to 100.

Cut short, Bermuda is amazing.