• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

Can those white boys play the blues? Sure, they can play more blues than I've ever heard. Can they play the blues like I can?.......Not on your life.

Muddy Waters talking about the Rolling Stones in 1965

512JFzf-8CL._SY355_.jpg

Can those white boys play the blues? Sure, they can play more blues than I've ever heard. Can they play the blues like I can?.......Not on your life.

Muddy Waters talking about the Rolling Stones in 1965

512JFzf-8CL._SY355_.jpg
I wonder how Mr. Morganfield would feel if he new the Stones won the 2018 Traditional Blues Grammy award? I panned it. Sounded like a bunch of old white boys to me and believe me, I know something about old white guys playing the Blues.;)

Doc

Last edited:
Reactions: AVB
vinyl-BlueChimeStomp.png

I find it interesting that America's only indigenous art form was spawned (appropriate word) in the whore houses of New Orleans.

Doc

Waiting impatiently for the release of Myles Kennedy's solo album, "The Year Of The Tiger"...

I find it interesting that America's only indigenous art form was spawned (appropriate word) in the whore houses of New Orleans.

Doc

Well that's just a slap in the face to the Native American people.

There's a difference between fine art and craft. Jazz is a fine art. What Native Americans do is craft. You have no idea what you're talking about, as usual.

Doc

Well that's just a slap in the face to the Native American people.

There's a difference between fine art and craft. Jazz is a fine art. What Native Americans do is craft. You have no idea what you're talking about, as usual.

Doc

You didn't say fine art until just now.
Not that I'd consider jazz to be fine art.

Opinions and rectums....we all got em, and some stink.

You didn't say fine art until just now.
Not that I'd consider jazz to be fine art.

Opinions and rectums....we all got em, and some stink.
You don't argue very well, do you? You're originally from LA? Damn, you need to get in touch. You accused me of being some kind of bigot. I'm not going to let you get away with that.

Doc