• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

220760-L-LO.jpg

Not listening to it currently, but I'm really looking forward to the new Myles Kennedy (of Alter Bridge) album, "Year of the Tiger". When he announced a solo album, I was hoping it was going to be more like this and less guitar-heavy. Not disappointed.

And for those of us that never grew up - Slayer's last tour with Lamb of God, Anthrax, Behemoth and Testament as the opening acts.
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/slayer-plot-retirement-with-final-tour-w515771

I saw. Also about 5 years overdue. I know Tom has been not wanting to tour or quite a while now.

Dave Mustaine says it's not right if Slayer retires before one more Big 4 show. I think Dave just wants that payday and to play on a Metallica-size stage, rather than 2,000 person clubs, again while the opportunity is still there.

[QUOTE="Johnny B, post: 1252143, member: 18048OTE]
A bit large but I like it.

51EINpbJCwL._SY355_.jpg

Discs No. 1 and 2, probably 3.
Tidal Lossless.
Never was a big Who fan, but this compilation isn't bad.

Doc

Booked flights to Paris last night for September. It'll be my first time in France. Went looking for a video for "Last Time In Paris" by Queensryche to share with friends and stumbled upon this.

*Perhaps NSFW*

If you don't know who they are this is the start of an almost 40 year career.
51QlggASRnL._SX355_.jpg