• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2017

Amazing. I'm curious why the sticks appear so... floppy? Is it just that they have been smashed or at some time? I've seen older cigars in better condition, so just curious? Was it the storage factors?
Good question, I just bought them, so I can only guess that they were over humidified at some point, causing the wrappers to expand, then over the years the wrappers naturally shrink causing the "wrinkled" effect you see here.

Good question, I just bought them, so I can only guess that they were over humidified at some point, causing the wrappers to expand, then over the years the wrappers naturally shrink causing the "wrinkled" effect you see here.

I've seen that quite a bit with vintage cigars that I have sourced from the UK in the past for some reason. They always smoke fine though.

They went quickly and I missed out. That was an excellent value.

Last box came in today Juan Lopez, No. 2, prices have gone up on these. At $7.12 a cigar you can't find value like that in the N/C market. The BRC and the Regios were less than the Juan Lopez price per cigar. Trying to set them up for long term storage. Problem is I've been smoking through them!

Last box came in today Juan Lopez, No. 2, prices have gone up on these. At $7.12 a cigar you can't find value like that in the N/C market. The BRC and the Regios were less than the Juan Lopez price per cigar. Trying to set them up for long term storage. Problem is I've been smoking through them!
The JLS2 is smoking so well right now, I can understand why it's getting more expensive. Good luck resting them!