• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF 2014

Alright then, if no one wants it I'm just gonna drink all the liquor and smoke all the cigars myself!

....Anyone?  .....Anyone?  Bueller?

Here's the deal... My summer is about to get really busy, so I'd loooove someone to grab this up sooner than later.  How can you pass up free cigars AND booze??

Wow great timing.  The day I get home from vacation!  PM me your shipping addy and preferences and I'll see if I cant put together a li'l somethin' somethin' for ya.

Arrived yesterday, pics to follow! Really unique and cool selection! You did an awesome job!

...Who wants some? (Also, if this sits for awhile....you may want to shoot me a pm)

BigJake6904 said:
Arrived yesterday, pics to follow! Really unique and cool selection! You did an awesome job!

...Who wants some? (Also, if this sits for awhile....you may want to shoot me a pm)

Glad everything made it!  Enjoy!

Got a nice bottle of 1835 Texas Bourbon as well as a fine selection of cigars from Jake. Will update with a photo later.

In the mean time...Who wants some?

ok send it 

ok send it 

ok send it my dads a rum guy so how about a nice rum a I can sip and share with him if not always love scotch thanks

drunkfish3 said:
ok send it 

ok send it 

ok send it my dads a rum guy so how about a nice rum a I can sip and share with him if not always love scotch thanks

Alright, we get it!  Send it!   :sign:   :laugh:

bluue13 said:
ok send it 
ok send it 

Alright, we get it!  Send it!   :sign:   :laugh:
Phone wasn't posting guess it finally posted many times

ok send it 

ok send it 

You got it Chester! Funny I feel like you and I are always sending these PIF's to each other!

Tequila makes her clothes fall off...

I want in on this if possible...If not because I'm new, just tell me to kick rocks, won't hurt my feelings and I'll try again @ the new year...

Nashkicker said:

You got it Chester! Funny I feel like you and I are always sending these PIF's to each other!

Yeah i know i was thinking the same thing.
jsm11 said:
Tequila makes her clothes fall off...

I want in on this if possible...If not because I'm new, just tell me to kick rocks, won't hurt my feelings and I'll try again @ the new year...
you can you have to wait for the next person who is me to get my package and post who wants some then be the first to reply.