• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF 2014

You sir, are a class act, way more than deserved, this most generous bounty will be enjoyed thoroughly!

Thanks again Jeff!

C

Kris, I will likely be getting your package together to get out Monday. I've done some research and I'm choosing carefully. :)

C

Jeff got you packed up and ready to go. I should have a ship confirmation for you later to day or tomorrow AM.

SiriusBlack said:
Jeff got you packed up and ready to go. I should have a ship confirmation for you later to day or tomorrow AM.

No worries SB!

Glad to see this rolling again.

Usps I'm not happy right now WTF is up with the horrible tracking? I dropped this off Monday mid morning!!! :(

C, I received your package today brother.  :rolleyes: Very generous of you. I love Glenmorangie actually as a matter of fact I love all the Glens! All great sticks too bro. I'm looking forward to the La Palina especially as i haven't tried that one yet. Again, thank you brother as all will be enjoyed.

Now who's up for this next? 

DSC_0757_zpsccb729be.jpg

That one vanilla (cleaned and repurposed decanter) is actually some of CJ's (Wkoti) infamous apple pie moonshine. Drinks easy and sneaks up on you. Pretty much 0 burn.

The Palina is a Goldie no5 rolled by Maria Sierra Maria is a 95 rated, category 9 roller trained by Fidel Castros personal

roller Eduardo Rivera Irizarri, as well as Avelino Lara, the creator of the legendary

Cohiba blend.

Enjoy brother!

C

The Goldie is an amazing smoke, I only have 3 left from my box.