• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2011 CFCF Magma T Lighter at Jack Schwartz Importer

Eric.. what have you done!? The package arrived safely and the sampler was in tact and beautifully packaged. Sadly they are so pretty I do believe I'll end up ordering more just so they can remain in their home, haha! Thank you again for the sticks and I'll be sure to pass on the southern hospitality.

Is it possible that those sticks have plume on them already? There were some white spots that I wiped off and they did not stain. they were as white as white can be and did not look like mold at all.

Eric.. what have you done!? The package arrived safely and the sampler was in tact and beautifully packaged. Sadly they are so pretty I do believe I'll end up ordering more just so they can remain in their home, haha! Thank you again for the sticks and I'll be sure to pass on the southern hospitality.

Is it possible that those sticks have plume on them already? There were some white spots that I wiped off and they did not stain. they were as white as white can be and did not look like mold at all.

Since most of the sticks are cedar wrapped, it was probably mold. From what I have read (mostly on CP) AF sticks that are cedar wrapped are very prone to mold. I know that I have had a few AF sticks that had very slight mold on them when I received them. I just wiped it off and didn't have any issues with them after.

Since most of the sticks are cedar wrapped, it was probably mold. From what I have read (mostly on CP) AF sticks that are cedar wrapped are very prone to mold. I know that I have had a few AF sticks that had very slight mold on them when I received them. I just wiped it off and didn't have any issues with them after.

Sorry, I found the spots on the Buena Vistas. I do recall people having issues with the AF sticks, but don't want to break the seal on the box xD.

edit* It's early and I wrote a horrible run on sentence.

Hmmmm, not sure if it would be mold or plume. Those boxes the Buena Vista come in are pretty good (meaning they have a tight seal) and the sampler I sent had been sitting in our humidor, unopened, since I got back from the trade show in August. With the poor airflow I'd say there's more of a chance of mold than plume. Just check the foot of the cigars to make sure there's no mold there. Otherwise, it sounds like you were able to wipe off the specks on the cigar. Take some penicillin and enjoy the smokes :whistling:

Thanks,
Eric

Hmmmm, not sure if it would be mold or plume. Those boxes the Buena Vista come in are pretty good (meaning they have a tight seal) and the sampler I sent had been sitting in our humidor, unopened, since I got back from the trade show in August. With the poor airflow I'd say there's more of a chance of mold than plume. Just check the foot of the cigars to make sure there's no mold there. Otherwise, it sounds like you were able to wipe off the specks on the cigar. Take some penicillin and enjoy the smokes :whistling:

Thanks,
Eric

Will do. Looking forward to lighting one of these up.

Thank you again Eric!

I got your matches!!!
And a whole lot more.

Eric you are one sick dude!
Far over the top, my friend.

Hope I can return the generosity one day.
Thanks, tons.

Chemyst :cool:

Received all in good order, and what a hitchhiker! Many thanks Eric!

Sorry, I found the spots on the Buena Vistas. I do recall people having issues with the AF sticks, but don't want to break the seal on the box xD.

Why not? Buy them to admire the pretty packaging?

Why not? Buy them to admire the pretty packaging?

C'mon Jake. You taught me better than that. The reason I wanted to leave it in its packaging is cause its a present you boooooob :p

I got your matches!!!
And a whole lot more.

Eric you are one sick dude!
Far over the top, my friend.

Hope I can return the generosity one day.
Thanks, tons.

Chemyst :cool:

Enjoy the smokes! We appreciate you supporting us in the good times. Just wanted to send you a little "thank you". You take care, Ken. Best of luck to you!

Thanks,
Eric

My lighter is set to drop tomorrow. Dammit, shipping takes too long Eric! I demand you use your powers to speed up the shipments! :laugh: JK, I can't wait!

My lighter and Holiday box landed yesterday.

Thanks again Eric! Can't wait to break in the lighter and set one of the Holiday sticks on fire.

Thanks again Eric! Can't wait to break in the lighter and set one of the Holiday sticks on fire.
Which one you going to light first, OpusX or Anejo? Enjoy the cigars and the new lighter.

My lighter is set to drop tomorrow. Dammit, shipping takes too long Eric! I demand you use your powers to speed up the shipments! :laugh: JK, I can't wait!

Unfortunately, I don't have a way to speed up time. I do, however, have a way to slow down time. Pull up a seat and meet grateful1; he'd love to tell you about a fabulous timeshare opportunity you just can't pass up :D

souldog, the bad news on your order...I just noticed the bonus stick that was supposed to go with it is actually sitting in the humidor in the shipping room. I'll make sure to toss it in when/if you get another order in. And the bad news on top of that is all our customers need to make a minimum purchase of at least $500 on their second order. Sorry, Jack Schwartz policy. :whistling: Check out the website and start getting your order together now.

Thanks,
Eric

Which one you going to light first, OpusX or Anejo? Enjoy the cigars and the new lighter.

I am thinking I will light up the Opus on Thanksgiving while I am sitting outside deep frying 2 turkeys (no they won't be frying at the same time). :cool: I will have to dig up a few other little gems to bring along with me, as there will be family to enjoy a smoke with.

Unfortunately, I don't have a way to speed up time. I do, however, have a way to slow down time. Pull up a seat and meet grateful1; he'd love to tell you about a fabulous timeshare opportunity you just can't pass up :D

souldog, the bad news on your order...I just noticed the bonus stick that was supposed to go with it is actually sitting in the humidor in the shipping room. I'll make sure to toss it in when/if you get another order in. And the bad news on top of that is all our customers need to make a minimum purchase of at least $500 on their second order. Sorry, Jack Schwartz policy. :whistling: Check out the website and start getting your order together now.

Thanks,
Eric

:laugh: :laugh: Ass!

My lighter just got here, and its a beauty! I also got the bonus lancero with it, so IDK whatchoo talkin' bout Willis?!? Thanks again Eric, and as soon as you get those BVs back in stock, I'll buy a 5'er. Or, I'll just pick up a box of the new Drew Estates follow-up to the LP9 (name is escaping me right now). I'm a happy customer!

I am thinking I will light up the Opus on Thanksgiving while I am sitting outside deep frying 2 turkeys (no they won't be frying at the same time). :cool: I will have to dig up a few other little gems to bring along with me, as there will be family to enjoy a smoke with.

Nice! You can hand out those Double Chateau Naturals from the set to the folks that don't smoke a lot of cigars. I love Thanksgiving cigars. We're going to be at my parents in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan this year. This year I think I'm going to start with one of the pre-release One Shot One Kill cigars before I hit the woods with my brother to do a little deer hunting. I've got a couple old LFD Factory Press II I'm going to smoke after eating. Then I'll go into a coma and probably wake up around noon on Friday :cool: