• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2011 CFCF Magma T Lighter at Jack Schwartz Importer

souldog, I called the Drew Estate folks; they're sending me five boxes of the Undercrown Gran Toro today (only size they had available). Should have them here by Tuesday/Wednesday next week.

Eric, if you can hold onto one box for me, I'll see if I can get something started in another thread...

Eric, if you can hold onto one box for me, I'll see if I can get something started in another thread...

In for a 5er, just replied to your other thread.

My lighter and Holiday box landed yesterday.

Thanks again Eric! Can't wait to break in the lighter and set one of the Holiday sticks on fire.
Which one you going to light first, OpusX or Anejo? Enjoy the cigars and the new lighter.

I am thinking I will light up the Opus on Thanksgiving while I am sitting outside deep frying 2 turkeys (no they won't be frying at the same time). :cool: I will have to dig up a few other little gems to bring along with me, as there will be family to enjoy a smoke with.

Nice! You can hand out those Double Chateau Naturals from the set to the folks that don't smoke a lot of cigars. I love Thanksgiving cigars. We're going to be at my parents in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan this year. This year I think I'm going to start with one of the pre-release One Shot One Kill cigars before I hit the woods with my brother to do a little deer hunting. I've got a couple old LFD Factory Press II I'm going to smoke after eating. Then I'll go into a coma and probably wake up around noon on Friday :cool:

That sounds like a great way to spend Thanksgiving, smoking cigars with family and then going out to kill stuff. Can't get much better than that!

souldog, got the order. Thanks for putting together that group buy together. Hopefully, I'll have the cigars here by Wednesday.

Talked to my brother on Sunday; they already have nearly two feet of snow up there. Should make for a great walk through the woods.

souldog, got the order. Thanks for putting together that group buy together. Hopefully, I'll have the cigars here by Wednesday.

Talked to my brother on Sunday; they already have nearly two feet of snow up there. Should make for a great walk through the woods.

Next thing you'll be talking about is cuddlin' by the fireplace....geesh, just put up some more sales already - 'Tis the Season!!!!!

Gary needs some more swag! Watch what you ask for; I'll be sending 8 x 10 glossy prints of me laying on a bear skin rug by the fireplace with every Macanudo box purchase. Who wants some Macanudo's???? Okay, I'll actually get to work on something that won't make you throw up.

Thanks,
Eric

Gary needs some more swag! Watch what you ask for; I'll be sending 8 x 10 glossy prints of me laying on a bear skin rug by the fireplace with every Macanudo box purchase. Who wants some Macanudo's? ??? Okay, I'll actually get to work on something that won't make you throw up.

Thanks,
Eric

Excellent.

Then you can check out Wurm's 'Skyrim' club in the lobby!

*sigh

Busted! I'll hop on over and join the Skyrim club after I post this deal :p

I just added a little Fuente Deal for the folks here at Cigar Pass. You get a Fuente Work of Art Maduro, an Anejo #50 and a Lost City OpusX Lancero along with a free Savoy leather 3-finger pocket case and one mystery cigar in a super fancy plastic tube.

Price for the set is $50.

I also want to mention we're expecting a small shipment of the new La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet Chisel. This is going to be a one time only release. It's the Cameroon Cabinet blend in La Flor Dominicana's popular Chisel shape. I have single cigars and boxes of twenty up for Pre-Order now.

La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet Chisel (6 x 54)
$8.75/cigar
$153/box of 20

LFD_2000.jpg

Thanks,
Eric

*edit to remove Burt...don't want to scar anyone before Thanksgiving :0

Probably about time to let this one die out. I just like seeing the trending "HOT" topic button next to it :laugh:

Probably about time to let this one die out. I just like seeing the trending "HOT" topic button next to it :laugh:

No, don't start another thread. Let the others ignore it at least until I get my Chisel preorder placed. Thanks :D

Busted! I'll hop on over and join the Skyrim club after I post this deal :p

I just added a little Fuente Deal for the folks here at Cigar Pass. You get a Fuente Work of Art Maduro, an Anejo #50 and a Lost City OpusX Lancero along with a free Savoy leather 3-finger pocket case and one mystery cigar in a super fancy plastic tube.

Price for the set is $50.

I also want to mention we're expecting a small shipment of the new La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet Chisel. This is going to be a one time only release. It's the Cameroon Cabinet blend in La Flor Dominicana's popular Chisel shape. I have single cigars and boxes of twenty up for Pre-Order now.

La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet Chisel (6 x 54)
$8.75/cigar
$153/box of 20

LFD_2000.jpg

Thanks,
Eric

*edit to remove Burt...don't want to scar anyone before Thanksgiving :0

Looks like a great deal on the "Fuente Deal". I've only had a couple of Opus X before and have always wanted to try one of the Lost City. I will hopefully have an order headed your way in a day or two.

Thanks Eric!

Ps-Skyrim rules!

Outstanding game. I've been taking it slow, walking around and exploring the world.

Got that box of Undercrown shipped out yesterday, bumped it up to a 3-Day shipment for you. Have a great Thanksgiving, souldog!

Thanks,
Eric

Damn Eric. I might have to give you a call in the morning.

That Fuente deal sold out. Sorry if anyone missed it. I'll probably post another Fuente special for you guys and gals when we get our Holiday shipment.

Thanks,
Eric

When I got my order in last night, the freeloader that hitched a ride in the box just about took my breath away as I gasped an audible, "holy shit!". Now I just have to find a time and place to do a back-to-back comparison with the Factory Press IV.

Received m box of Udercrowns! Nice hitchhiker bro, thank you!

When I got my order in last night, the freeloader that hitched a ride in the box just about took my breath away as I gasped an audible, "holy shit!". Now I just have to find a time and place to do a back-to-back comparison with the Factory Press IV.

Glad I had a couple of those laying around. Enjoy the smokes!