• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2011 CFCF Magma T Lighter at Jack Schwartz Importer

It looks great but how about if you give a deal of cigar lighter with one full box fitted in a box of cigar.

That makes about as much sense as tw concept of a turducken. Try creating a more comprehensive sentence so Eric can understand what you are trying to convey.

He's been reported.

Yea, he's posted in every damn room on the whole board in the last day. I almost thought he's a spammer but he's not hawking anything that I can tell. Probably not a North American native/English speaker. The return of the Spaniard?

KM, are you talking about Andros? Thatd be an interesting return! I haven't been very thorough on the board today so I didn't see he's been posting all sorts of foolish idiocy. Thanks Gary.

Andros. Wasn't that the guy trying to do the imitation of AVB's "Cigar Girl"? Don't even try to compete with the Cigar Girl! Not sure what Olivia Newton Jon...I mean angelinajon is looking for. Perhaps a lighter and a box of cigars presented in a bigger box of cigars. Sounds like too much work. How 'bout just a lighter and some good cigars at a great price? Seems to work just fine :laugh:

Andros. Wasn't that the guy trying to do the imitation of AVB's "Cigar Girl"? Don't even try to compete with the Cigar Girl! Not sure what Olivia Newton Jon...I mean angelinajon is looking for. Perhaps a lighter and a box of cigars presented in a bigger box of cigars. Sounds like too much work. How 'bout just a lighter and some good cigars at a great price? Seems to work just fine :laugh:

C'mon Eric, you know that rarely works here...You know this site is all about the gougers, selling crap cigars and broken lighters for insanely high prices. :D

KM, are you talking about Andros? Thatd be an interesting return! I haven't been very thorough on the board today so I didn't see he's been posting all sorts of foolish idiocy. Thanks Gary.

Yea. Andros was banned for being an epic screwup and failing his obligation for the Secret Santa. It wouldn't surprise me if he lurks and decided to re-register; the tenor of angelinajon's posts make me think its somebody who's been lurking for a long time and is already comfortable with the forum, even though they're a total unknown.

Deer get fat, bear get fat, pigs go to slaughter .....

Yea. Andros was banned for being an epic screwup and failing his obligation for the Secret Santa. It wouldn't surprise me if he lurks and decided to re-register; the tenor of angelinajon's posts make me think its somebody who's been lurking for a long time and is already comfortable with the forum, even though they're a total unknown.

Andros was never banned.

Andros was never banned.

Oh, I thought I'd read something Rod or someone had posts indicated as such but maybe it was just that he disappeared himself permanently.