• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 NHL Playoff Contest - Final Round In Progress!

YES. SHAVED BEFORE THE PLAYERS COULD LEAVE THE ICE!!!!
Now i just gotta get a haircut.
Go Rangers.

Jeebus, it looks that way. The Rangers need to get their dung in order.

Maybe Doc is a future seer. He called it.

rangers just have to win game six and then they bring it home to cap it off in the city that never sleeps.

Hell yea I'm acctually going to get a payout!

Way to go Devils!

Paul

Imagine how much money you could have made if you knew these two teams would be in the final. In hockey you never know - you just need to get in the playoffs and ride a hot goalie. Good luck to the two finalist.

Not sure who my sticks go to just yet. But Paul you have my full support. Your team started out as the Kansas City Scouts.
So Devils it is. I really wanted one of the original 6 in the cup but I hope Broduer gets the cup and retires on top.

edit-spelling

Looks like my prize from the first contest is safe. I'll be posting a final series contest soon.

Ok, time for a final series contest.

As I have waited untill the first game of the series to post this, we'll exclude the first game.

To enter: post your prediction for the winner of games 2 through 7 with your guess on the point margin (win by 2, win by 4) for each of the remaining games.

Format should be as follows:

Game 2: Devils by 2
Game 3: Kings by 1
Game 4: Kings by 3
etc...

The player with the most correct games will win a gift package of my choosing. Any ties will be broken by the closest point margin guesses. If needed I can post more detail on how I'll configure the points on the tiebreaker at the time.

Good luck, and lets make some chatter for this final round!

Game 2 LA by 2
Game 3 devils by 1
Game 4 LA by 1
Game 5 LA by 2