• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 NHL Playoff Contest - Final Round In Progress!

As I exited the 105fwy today, I was looking straight at the Yotes jet.

I hope they get swept, and the Kings can move onto the cup!

Hoo-lee Sheet

I think the Kings are gonna win the cup. They're playing some incredible frickin hockey.

Aye. It really was. LA's forecheck is scary as hell. At this point I'm kinda rooting for them, since my Canes are playing golf. Not to say I wouldn't enjoy the cigars if the Rangers win, but second place wouldn't seem so bad if I lost to the Kings.

When this started I figured I would be out first round, now I'm really enjoying watching the Kings. Don't get me wrong, winning some cigars would be great, but I want these series to go longer because this is great hockey.

well if its rangers vs kings i am going to be very scared. i still say rangers all the way but kings are scary

Well what do you know. The Kings are capable of loosing a game! Good show Yotes. Go Rangers!

oh baby we looking more and more for a Kings vs Rangers final i know its early but
LETS GO RANGERS!

By far the Sunday game was one of the softest playoff games for the Kings. Just one more to go though and i can rid myself of all this
extra freakin hair.

oh baby we looking more and more for a Kings vs Rangers final i know its early but
LETS GO RANGERS!

No no no let's go Devils. I can taste the winnings already...

Paul the redsox arent winners and neither are the devils :sign:

Hmmm...

American League East

Team W L PCT GB Baltimore 27 15 .643 - Tampa Bay 25 17 .595 2.0 Toronto 23 19 .548 4.0 NY Yankees 21 20 .512 5.5 Boston 20 21 .488 6.5

Yanks aren't on top right now either and I'm sensing them hitting last place very soon...

As for the Devils a man can only hope to pull at least secont in this random draw. We all know the Kings are taking the Cup!

i know paul i know but i had to throw it out there hahahaha
freakin devils and their win. did you guys see the news reports that some devils fans (men) beat up a female ranger fan after their win sat.

i know paul i know but i had to throw it out there hahahaha
freakin devils and their win. did you guys see the news reports that some devils fans (men) beat up a female ranger fan after their win sat.

No I did not see that... That is sad. Reminds me of Vancouver Fans. Glad I'm not a real Devil Fan!

Hell of a game happening with LA and Phoenix. 3-3 end of the second. Yotes are playing do or die hockey.