• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3rd Annual Long Island, NY Herf @ Maxi's Cigar Lounge

i had a great time today. man, i got myself a ton of hats lol. thank you Scott, Jack, the sponsors, and all the BOTL/SOTL for the great event.

Great herf today guys, especially since it was my first, Scott put together a great event, I can not say enough how much you could clearly see that he put a lot of his time and effort into making this a great event. Jack as always is an outstanding host, and the BOTL that I shared time with today were all a great class of men. Thanks for making my first herf a wonderful time.

That was a great Herf with excellent cigars, great food and especially seeing all the S / BOTL. Scott, you did a super job as always and Thanks so much to Jack for letting us have the event in his fine establishment. It was good to see John Conroy from Altidas USA and it was my pleasure to meet Gene Arganese (owner of Argenese Cigars). We got to enjoy the pre-release of the CL3 which is an incredable cigar. Again, it was a great time and thanks to all the sponsors for making it that way...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Edited to say that I'll post a bunch of pictures later on.

i had a great time today. man, i got myself a ton of hats lol. thank you Scott, Jack, the sponsors, and all the BOTL/SOTL for the great event.

Was that you in the back stackin'? LOL that was TFF!

Hi Guys, I also had a great time meeting everyone! A special thanks to Scott and Jack for putting this together. The food and the raffles were great and the sun was shining too! No one could ask for more..EXCELLENT JOB SCOTT and I hope you can make it to our club on April 19th.

Tazman

This was a very nice event, i was so glad i could make it.
Scott thanks for putting this together, the wonderful goody bag, and the sponsors for the great stuff to raffle off.
Thanks to all the BOTL that gifted me with such fine sticks i am very very grateful
i can't wait till the next time we all get to do this again

I want to add that the donation of 2, 4 day 3 night stays at the Argenese mansion with a tour of his factory and his personal staff cooking all your meals for you was a very nice treat, I wish I would have won that.

Wow what a great time. Scott you really did an amazing job. Sponsors were wonderfull giving us smokes and swag galore. By the way a pic of Tom the Hatman is a must :whistling: Jack a class act as always and his food selection was amazing. Can't forget the reps and Mr. Argenese himself for coming by and surprising us with the awesome trip that a few lucky BOTls won. And of course the glue that makes it all work are the people who were there. Also special thanks to Carmen for helping us out with the raffle tickets and pics that I am sure will be posted soon.

Definitely got to give a big shout out to Gene Arganese and thank him for the amazing prize of a tour of Arganese's facility's down in the DR, an over the top prize that no one was expecting, but was just out of this world and is very much appreciated!!! :thumbs:

Hell of an event, Scott. And Jack put together a great spread. Many thanks to all the great sponsors, and a special thanks to Dan, because I won the prize he donated. It was great seeing some of the familiar CP faces, and great meeting some new brothers.

Was that you in the back stackin'? LOL that was TFF!

Nope, that was me. :laugh: I have a part 2 for that picture later on. But, I'm heading out the door now.

Alright, here are a few pictures from yesterday's Herf:

That's Tom (tomthirtysix) being the Hat Guy.

Gene Arganese & Scott (Scott1966) enjoying the great weather we had.

The boys (Rick - rrick57) (Sean - BigMacFU) (Lou - LouieD) etc.......

John Conroy from Altadis and Scott & his wife Carmen enjoying the sun.

Jeff (Shibumi) and the gang havin' a ball.

I'll post a few more later on this evening...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Great Pics Charlie! :thumbs: Gene was very cool, and that CL3 was a fantastic cigar.

We collected $1,375.00 for the school which is amazing! Thank you everyone for supporting this event, you all did a great thing for the school. :thumbs:

Scott,
I am glad the event went well, I am sorry I could not make it. My son had a 3pm T-Ball game and I am the coach. I had hoped when the schedule came out that his game was going to be in the morning and I could head out to the herf.
Will definitely make the next one.

Dave

who was the fine BOTL who was gifting the old henry's? member here? any info is appreciated. he's got something coming his way :whistling:

who was the fine BOTL who was gifting the old henry's? member here? any info is appreciated. he's got something coming his way :whistling:

Actually, I had Old Henry's in some of the goodie bags from one of my sponsors - it was the Churchill size.

That is really great, I am glad to see that we came through and collected a nice sum of cash.