• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3rd Annual Long Island, NY Herf @ Maxi's Cigar Lounge

Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!

Sean, Jack said the grill is ready to go for you. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. Btw, Jack said don't go to Costco, his guy right next door will give you better prices and the quality is better so why not check it out.

Also, Jack just got in San Cristobals and he is trying to get the Illusione's in time for the herf.

Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!

Okay, that's just wrong!! :laugh:

Also, Jack just got in San Cristobals and he is trying to get the Illusione's in time for the herf.

Nice, I'll be picking up a couple while I'm there tomorrow.

I'm really looking forward to this event. See all you guys tomorrow afternoon.

Tazman and guest are ready to par T and herf it up! Just letting all you guys know that I will have invitations to my clubs open house herf on April 19 if anyone is interested. I know Stogieman and a few others are coming. Yes, the club is in Jersey but its just 20-25 min west of the George Washington Bridge or Lincoln Tunnel. So, if you want an invite, I will be wearing my black Metropolitan Society club shirt and so will my guest.

Tazman

21 hours till herf time

Ok guys today I got very nice donations from:

PuffStuff Cigars - Very, very nice Al!
Palio Cutters - Thank you again Marc!
Cuban Crafters - Alberto - your the man!
Molina Cigars - Thanks Luis!

What about the Emperor's Club? Are they sending anything?

Today is the day!!!

happy057.gif

If you see a stream of yellow liquid on the Palisades parkway, fear not, that's just Charlie and his pee-pee dance on the way!

News Flash...Long Island residents beware of the smoke cloud drifting due east from Maxi's Cigar in Franklin Park. The cloud will be visible to all residents and the sun will sun just behind the cloud in 4 more hours!

Tazman

Yea Dave, we can set up a tent for you and Spitzer and you guys can give a boring speech :laugh:

The sun is coming out - meaning Sean will be manning the grill. :thumbs: See everyone at Maxis in a few hours :D

What a great herf!!! Thanks so much to Scott for organizing this, Jack for running a hell of a cigar lounge, the sponsors for their sponsorship, and the BOTL who always make these events a great and relaxing time.

Can't wait for the next one guys, what an awesome time!!!!

It couldn't have been a better day!! The weather, the cigars and especially the BOTL's, it was all good!! Thanks Scott and Jack for a great HERF. I'll be a regular at Maxi's now. Jack has a great cigar selection and a great lounge inside and out.