• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3rd Annual Long Island, NY Herf @ Maxi's Cigar Lounge

who was the fine BOTL who was gifting the old henry's? member here? any info is appreciated. he's got something coming his way :whistling:

That was Steve, fivebyfifty.
A nice guy fo sho!

-Rob

Charlie can't wait to see the rest of those pics.

edit: just went through the goodies bag, blown away at the amount of good smokes. Lit up the Arora Barrel aged really good IMO

also Gene was a really cool guy, even gave an class on how to roll smoke through the nose. I cant wait to try the CL3, wouldn't mind having him on the mfg board to answer some Q's.

Charlie can't wait to see the rest of those pics.

edit: just went through the goodies bag, blown away at the amount of good smokes. Lit up the Arora Barrel aged really good IMO

also Gene was a really cool guy, even gave an class on how to roll smoke through the nose. I cant wait to try the CL3, wouldn't mind having him on the mfg board to answer some Q's.

Thanks for the compliment on the goodie bags - I put alot of effort in getting the best cigars I can for my herfs.

As for the CL3, I was blown away how good it was and I wasn't the only one that felt that way. Gene also gave me a ML3 (Maduro) to try and that was fantastic as well. These will be a big hit for him when they come out in a few months.

Scott,

What a GREAT herf :thumbs: :thumbs: . Sorry that I had to leave early :( .
You really got the vendors to turn out for this one. Sorry that I didn't get to talk with Gene Arganese. Always fun to talk with John Conroy.

As we always have with our herfs, the generosity of the BOTLs is over the top.
Dave, you are in big trouble at the next herf :whistling:

Good to see a few of the new CPers again, Pete, Steve, Tom.

Also, don't be leavin' Carmen home when you come to any of our herfs :D :D

Looks like you guys had a great time. Sorry I had to miss it :(

ok, so today I decided to light up my CL3 that I got from Gene at the LI Herf a few weeks back.

What a good smoke, I found myself enjoying it more and more as I smoked it and now I am only wishing I had another one or two laying around.

I can not wait for these things to hit the stores, especially since I know Jack from Maxis will be carrying it. smooth, creamy, earthy, it really was enjoyable.

ok, so today I decided to light up my CL3 that I got from Gene at the LI Herf a few weeks back.

What a good smoke, I found myself enjoying it more and more as I smoked it and now I am only wishing I had another one or two laying around.

I can not wait for these things to hit the stores, especially since I know Jack from Maxis will be carrying it. smooth, creamy, earthy, it really was enjoyable.

I was really impressed with this cigar. Gene also gave me the ML3 which is the maduro and that cigar was leathery & chocolatey - a fantastic cigar. I think I would give the edge to the CL3. I told Jack that night of my herf that he has to get these when they come out. Here is my review of the CL3:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=44232

I know the picture is looooong overdue, but I finally uploaded it from my camera.

When I got home, I took all my hats out of the bag and put them out on our couch to show my wife my prizes. My son comes over, and without prompting, proceeds to stack them all on his head. Like father, like son...

101_0404.jpg

I know the picture is looooong overdue, but I finally uploaded it from my camera.

When I got home, I took all my hats out of the bag and put them out on our couch to show my wife my prizes. My son comes over, and without prompting, proceeds to stack them all on his head. Like father, like son...

101_0404.jpg

Like the ole' saying goes Tom, "the seed doesn't fall far from the tree"....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Hello all...

First post here...

Sorry I didn't know of this herf or I would have gone...

Looked like fun...

I mostly hang out at a different cigar forum but since I don't know your 'rules' here, I won't mention it by name...

Anymore Long Island herf's planned for the future?

It was a great time, Chard. Hang around, I'm sure you'll find some LI stuff popping up.

And while you're waiting, head over to the Intro Forum, and tell us a little about yourself.