• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All the game talk...

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
with all the various threads on this game and that... lets put one thread together where you list your online handle, game system played and the games you play... that way it'll be easy to add friends to hook up and play with on those rainy cold days where you can't sit outside and smoke a cigar :whistling:

(yeah yeah yeah... I'm 40 and I like to play games online - what of it?!?)

name:
SwissyJim

system:
xbox360
(also do PC online but by invite and pre-arranged only)

Games: (Prefer Co-Op with friends)
Rainbow Six:Vegas
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Burnout Paradise
(since I just got the 360 for Chistmas I'm still looking for games...)

Xbox Live id:

Cigar Dan (make sure there's a space between both names)

System:

Games:

Halo 3
COD4
UNO

I haven't finished Rainbow Six:Vegas yet. Hell, I haven't played online since Thanksgiving. :blush:

I sometimes play online with BrewMeister's son.

Still haven't had the chance to play KayakingBoy in Halo yet. :whistling:

(yeah yeah yeah... I'm 40 and I like to play games online - what of it?!?)

Burnout Paradise

How apropo!

131938397431480_200_266_.jpg

:laugh: :D :cool:

Xbox Live Gamertaf: Xx Da Fool xX
PSN: I forgot, don't normally play online

Games:
Halo3
GOW
COD4
Guitar Hero 3
NBA 2K8
Madden 08

only game im currently playing on the regular is world of warcraft

ysera server : numbnutz

Never played RPGs or other on-line games. I bought a little Nintendo DS so I could do Brain Age and Brain Age 2, but I've since become addicted to Mah Jong, Word Search, and other puzzle-style single-player games.

But my most favorite game of all is single zero roulette. :thumbs: I go to Las Vegas every six to eight weeks and spend a week just enjoyin' the town. And playing roulette. :) Not that new-fangled Rapid Roulette or the roulette slot machines that've been popping up all over town, but real roulette.

Happily my girlfriend always comes with, but she really likes the slots. Like Men In Black and Alien and Star Wars. So I play some slots, too.

The best part is that I can smoke cigars all the while. Sorry about the pseudo-threadjack. :)

I just bought a Xbox360 for my kids for Christmas, I don't remember my handle but it should be GettinOwned ha ha, The Boys are so much better than me, I cant get the halo controls down, I'm always looking in the sky or down at the ground, I suck!

On the PC however I play Multiplayer:
Battlefield 1942, handle Stormtrooper
Battlefield Vietnam, Stormtrooper
Call of duty, Stormtrooper
Call of Duty 4 , handle AeroRoller current Level Corporal
Flight Simulator X, AeroRoller
Nascar Thunder 2004, Aeroscott
I used to play World of Warcraft, I was a level 43 Orc Rouge!

I am 45 and have played games since the original Pong. :blush:
My kids (2 boys 16 and 18)and I currently own the following working systems

Atari 2600
Nintendo Entertainment System
Nintendo Gameboy color
Nintendo Game Cube
Nintendo DS
XBox (just broke)
XBox 360
Still looking for a Wii for suggested retail price...

(3) Intel dual core 2.4ghz Geoforce 8600gt, 4G memory, 400gig HDD computers on a network.

We Love playing games, it's one activity I can do with the kids where I don't feel old!
It's really cool to see that you all are Gamers too! awesome..

edited to correct my horrid spelling errors..

Games: (Prefer Co-Op with friends)
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Burnout Paradise
(since I just got the 360 for Chistmas I'm still looking for games...)

Hey Swissy, you mean they don't have like a, "Super Fireman: The Flames of Love!" video game for you???? :sign: :sign: :sign:

ROFL, jk my brother, from a blue-belly to a red-belly!!!!

Seriously though, I will be getting an online thing-a-majig for my 360, and we'll have to hook up on RBLV, so I can tell my buddies at the station that I cleared a house with a fireman on my six! :thumbs:

Just jabbin' ya buddy, it's good to see another public servant on here! :D

LOL... sadly, there are a few firefighter games - but I wouldn't let my dogs play them! They are, sad to say, pathetic!

And besides... who wants to play what they do daily? After a rough day of HELPING the idiots... I wanna go hame and kill them. I love playing Swat4 and tasering a bad guy over... and over... and over... and finally popping them execution style! Non-Lethal methods? my ASS! Gimme a lead projectile weapon any day.

Get online, and gimme a shout - I'll fly with ya! :cool:

On 360 my gamertag is Basolani. Usually play Halo 3 or COD4.

On wow, if anyone is on Spinebreaker, unlikely, but you never know. Basolani or Sorilea.

I play PC CoD4 online. My game name is MoeCizlak. If you have XFire, my name is the same there as well. Look me up sometime.

Hmm...I haven't played online in so long I can't even remember my handle. :laugh: I USED to play Halo 3 and Shadowrun, but for some reason just quit with it a while back. Last game played was F.E.A.R. and man it was awesome! Might try it again....

Oh...I did PC gaming
AMD Athlon dual core 4800 (upgraded from 3600) overclocked ;)
2 gb ram
Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT (overclocked)
Soundblaster Gamer X-Fi card through 1000 watt Onkyo
Sony 55" VVega "monitor" :D
250 gb HD, 750 gb and 1 tb externals
Gaming keyboard/mouse

Edited for missing a letter (typing too fast)

World of Warcraft
Drokk - Level 70 UD Warlock on Garona Server

COD 4 - PC only

I never turn on my 360.

I used to play Outlaws but sadly, that old antique won't run on my computer now. I finally am able to play online after 6 years of trying to get broadband at my house. Couldn't get cable or DSL in my subdivision. I found Sprint wireless broadband. The speeds are closer to ISDN but it's enough for me to play from time to time. I play Call of Duty and Call of Duty United Offensive. My handle is ANV_R_E_LEE. :D

I have all of the Medal of Honor games also. I bought the new Airborne but my video card won't run the game. Trying to figure out if I can replace my 200 watt power supply with a 350 or 400 watt without frying my mother board.

Team Fortress 2 and other Steam games: TheVitaleMob
WoW: Shadow Council-Dramo, 70 Healing Priest

PC gaming only right now, 360 is not in my near future.

Swissy, instead of putting fires out, set the shit on fire! Get the Orange Box and be a pyro on TF2.

LotRO (Landroval server)- Find me as Sigmer or Septumus
XBox- Gamertag=Septumus (though I don't play that often, too many brats on xbox live)

LOL... sadly, there are a few firefighter games - but I wouldn't let my dogs play them! They are, sad to say, pathetic!

And besides... who wants to play what they do daily? After a rough day of HELPING the idiots... I wanna go hame and kill them. I love playing Swat4 and tasering a bad guy over... and over... and over... and finally popping them execution style! Non-Lethal methods? my ASS! Gimme a lead projectile weapon any day.

Get online, and gimme a shout - I'll fly with ya! :cool:

HAHHAHA, you should've been a fuzz man! You're the most hardcore fireman ever!!! ROFL....

Like TheVitaleMob said, SET IT ON FIRE!!!

Counter Strike Source (CSS): Tapewormboy

Warcraft III Frozen Throne (on US East server): Tapewormboy

name:
Turkish05

system:
xbox360

Games:
Call of Duty 4
Forza 2

Call of Duty 4 is my go-to game, can't get enough of it