• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another trip to NYC

no problem, Hudson!!! :D the trigger is being pulled!!!

Monday Dec. 4th at Velvet Cigar Lounge. I'll get there around 5:00pm

Tuesday Dec. 5th at Merchants in the Upper Eastside. I'll get there around 5:00pm again.

Hope to see yous NY guys. PM or post if you want any other details.

edited to change the time... I mean, who am I kidding? I've got nothing better to do than smoke cigars all day anyways. :laugh:

Tuesday is the best bet for me. I am 80% sure--depends on the wifey. I'll be there before 5. Looking forward to seeing everyone! :)

It's looking like Tuesday the 5th is better for me. Does anyone have any info on Merchants? I'll be coming in from Queens so I've got to find a way in.

Where is the Velvet Lounge? Is that the one in Rego Park?

Sorry I haven't stayed on top of this, the CigarPass Draft has been eating up almost all my CP time lately.

Wilkey

It's looking like Tuesday the 5th is better for me. Does anyone have any info on Merchants? I'll be coming in from Queens so I've got to find a way in.

Where is the Velvet Lounge? Is that the one in Rego Park?

Sorry I haven't stayed on top of this, the CigarPass Draft has been eating up almost all my CP time lately.

Wilkey

Here's the info on Merchants

And here's the info on Velvet

It's an (relatively) easy trip from Queens, Wilkey! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As I have previously stated Monday works for me...
Unfortunately I cannot make Tuesday!
Herf it up good for me fellas!

Wilkey, the Velvet Lounge is the location on 7th st between 1st and 2nd in Manhattan. LMK if you might show up Monday, I have the fauxiba and glasstop box for you!
Joe, if you need to kill some time before Merchant's go to The Cigar Inn. It is in the vicinity!

-Rob

Sweeet. Next weeks trip has been delayed until the 4th, so it looks like I'll be able to make the 5th. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone again and especially meeting up with the infamous Ginseng. :)

Now I just have to find a damn hotel.

Sweeet. Next weeks trip has been delayed until the 4th, so it looks like I'll be able to make the 5th. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone again and especially meeting up with the infamous Ginseng. :)

Now I just have to find a damn hotel.
Sam,

That's great news. All the more reason for me to make it out. Right now it's looking good for the 5th.

Wilkey

Tuesday at Merchants sounds pretty good and a better day for me. I'll drop by after work for a smoke.
Looking forward to meeting some more of you guys.

Just might be able to make it in on Tuesday...
Sweeeeeeet!

Hey Chris, how about giving us a preliminary count?

Wilkey

no prob, Wilkey...

Monday December 4th at Velvet (East Village)

seadub
rob300c
cgardan
seavita
roy r frush
bkcloud114 (?)
hudsonvalley (?)

Tuesday December 5th at Merchants (Upper East Side)

seadub
tone-ny
cgardan
strayvector
gingseng
seavita
roy r frush
bkcloud114 (?)
hudsonvalley (?)
siriusstogie
dave (?)
rudou
tigger

Damn... looks like santadub is going to have to pack some extras for this trip oh HO HO HO :cool:

edited to add: I called Merchants and they open at 6pm. The cigar bar area is self-seating (no reservations). I'll plan on being there at 6pm and try to get an area going so we'll be able to huddle together and smoke the place out.