• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baltimore MD Herf?!?!?!?

Screw that, stop at my place and I'll put you up. We'll take the train down to Baltimore.

AVB said:
Screw that, stop at my place and I'll put you up. We'll take the train down to Baltimore.
[snapback]152983[/snapback]​

Thanks for the invite AVB!!! May just drive down with the GF and she can shop or whatever. Anyone else bringing the misses?

The least expensive by far is the Inn at the Stadium. It's a mile from Ropewalk. You might want to look at the online hotel discounters to see what the best price you can get is.

1701 Russell St
Baltimore, MD
Phone: 410-727-3400

Should be in the $90/night area. Everything else is geared toward Inner Harbor tourist crowd and is in the $120/night and up.

The Tremont Plaza sometimes has good buys and it is 1.25 miles from Ropewalk.
Tremont Plaza
222 St. Paul Place
Baltimore MD 21202
410-727-2222

jaxstraww said:
Sounds like its going to be a great time. Anyone in that area can you link some close hotels to the bar? Planning on staying the night.
[snapback]152980[/snapback]​

I'm not sure if I can make it yet, gotta wiggle and weasel to get free.

jaxstraww- AVB is riding the lightrail into the city and Hunt Valley or Towson have some great hotels just outside the city if you want to go back out. I suck at the net so I can't link you any. Marriott Hunt Valley is just a 5,10 minutes walk from the last stop on the rail on Shawan road.

Just use the same line of BS you did for the last herf. It's not like you have pools to clean in January....or do you? :D :D

Beefcube said:
[snapback]153457[/snapback]​

jaxstraww said:
Anyone else bringing the misses?

Beefcube said:

Now this is how we handle the wives, let them have a shopping day....Deb's coming, she can't pass up a cigar or two let alone a shopping spree.

I'm reading this late as I just got back from my 2 day bike ride...anyhow, I'll be happy to pick Emo up....I'm coming up by there anyway. :D

Good Deal, just let Emo know and figure out where you can pick him up.

Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it, gentlemen.

But for you guys who weren't at the last one, make sure to ask AVB about the State Trooper.

Just keeping it alive.... one more week. So how many wives are coming?

My wife isn't going to come this time, says it wouldn't leave her enough time to get ready for our other engagement.

I cant access cigar pass because it is blocked by my server. My girlfriend is checking this site for me. Could someone that is attending please email me from the link from CP. Emo

I am still up in the air. Trying to kick this nasty cold and sinus infection....at this rate I am not sure cigars will help :angry2:

Ludwig said:
....at this rate I am not sure cigars will help :angry2:
[snapback]156199[/snapback]​

But I'm sure seeing all our shiny faces would help! :whistling: :laugh:

emodx said:
I cant access cigar pass because it is blocked by my server. My girlfriend is checking this site for me. Could someone that is attending please email me from the link from CP. Emo
[snapback]156196[/snapback]​

Ok Emo, Email sent...I'm picking you up. Let's set up a time and place.

Frank

It looks like I can't make it things came up :( . Have a great time guys. :thumbs:

Sorry you can't make it Bobby. Hope to see you next time I'm up at the Whip.

It's allways a pleasure to see you Bill. Hopfully I can make it to the LOL Herf.
I was looking to meet every one maybe next time.

Have fun.