• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baltimore MD Herf?!?!?!?

Okie dokie, here is what I know. I will be up there for 2 full months. Almost the entire month of January and almost the entire mont of March. I suggest either Jan 15 or 22 for those of us local enough to make it through the snow. And then March 19th for a big Herf since the weather should be nice. If anyone is up to helping host this, please step up to the plate as once I get to Baltimore, my internet access will be limited and I won't have wheels to scout out the city. I look forward to meeting some you for the first time, and hopefully seeing some others a second or third time.

Emo

I have something on for the 22nd (Jan) at the moment but I can't say it is a lock so I may be available. The 15 is OK and I don't have a clue about March.

Just a something to look at, Jan 15 is M.L. King jr's birthday and in Baltimore this may be a very busy day. No problem with me but don't know what is planned downtown.

I would guess that depends on where you are. How 'bout filling out your profile a little?

jaxstraww said:
AVB, we need to get together.
[snapback]151022[/snapback]​

AVB said:
I would guess that depends on where you are. How 'bout filling out your profile a little?

jaxstraww said:
[snapback]151027[/snapback]​

Allright tough guy :)

Question though. When the forum upgraded did the profile information go away? I thought I did have a profile filled out.

Now we're talkin... Count me in...only an hour or so away. :D

As long as we don't have a snow storm....gotta work!!! pushin that white stuff.

Click on your name on the left and then look for "Edit My Profile" in the bottom of the profile page.

jaxstraww said:
Question though. When the forum upgraded did the profile information go away? I thought I did have a profile filled out.
[snapback]151172[/snapback]​

We're about 95-105 miles apart depending how you drive it. 2-2.5 hours because it isn't a straight shot.

76 to 222 to 30 to 83 to 851 to 24 gets you to my place.

PM me if you want to work out details.

jaxstraww said:

So far the consensus is Jan 15 works best for the majority of people. Seeing how I won't have any wheels, I may need a ride. We have one vote for Ropewalk. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Emo

Ropewalk works for me but I'm taking the train in and not driving so I'm not much help in that area.

emodx said:
So far the consensus is Jan 15 works best for the majority of people. Seeing how I won't have any wheels, I may need a ride. We have one vote for Ropewalk. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Emo
[snapback]152507[/snapback]​
Sorry I won't be able to make this herf, Emo. I have plans to be in Reno that day for the CW herf. :thumbs: [Now, what did I do with my directions to the Bunny Ranch?]

Y'all have a good time,

Bacchus

I cannot make the 15th, but keep me posted for future events before you leave...

In terms of alternatives to Ropewalk (though you don't need an alternative, Ropewalk is a top choice), there are two Max's locations (link!). In addition, for the more vulgar among you, all the strip bars (there are exactly 21 of them in a 2.5 block area - as I discovered after the last herf in baltimore) are cigar friendly. Keep in mind that I wouldn't bring my drunken sailor of a mother into some of these places, let alone the sophisticates from CP... ;)

Cheers,

- Oak

oak said:
Keep in mind that I wouldn't bring my drunken sailor of a mother into some of these places, let alone the sophisticates from CP... ;)
[snapback]152667[/snapback]​
You must not be hanging around the CP'ers I've met :0

So it's January 15th at the Ropewalk? Looks like it's coming together. I'll be coming up fromt he DC area if anyone needs a lift let me know.

Oh, Time???? :thumbs:

Does any one mind taking the bull by the horns? I am very busy this week, we sail up on the 2nd.

Emo

I'll start it off:

Ropewalk Tavern
1209 S Charles St.
Baltimore, MD
(410) 727-1298

DATE:
15 January, 2005

TIME:
12:00-Until?
(Noon for you civilian types)

We don't need no darn sign-up sheet, either you're there or you're not.

What we do need is a volunteer to pick up Emo. PM myself so I can list it here and Emo so you two can make the appropriate arrangements.

Sounds like its going to be a great time. Anyone in that area can you link some close hotels to the bar? Planning on staying the night.