• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ HERF - Free Food - Free Drinks

I guess it's time for a reunion for you two.

2290714637_cbfc3d8946_b.jpg

Buddies to the end. :sign:

DG

Hey Dan, if Chris shows up which one of us is going to hold him with the other smacks the livin' crap outta him?

16 days to go!!

We will definitely need a final headcount soon, preferably by July 13th so we can start a shopping list of necessities like food. Don't want too many or too few potatoes on the grill.

I'm excited, how bout you guys?

16 days to go!!

We will definitely need a final headcount soon, preferably by July 13th so we can start a shopping list of necessities like food. Don't want too many or too few potatoes on the grill.

I'm excited, how bout you guys?

Dave! I gotta teach you how to cook now? The potatoes get wrapped in foil and thrown right in the hot coals. Not "on" the grill. :whistling:

So, who needs a ride from the city? I should have room for a couple people. Elliot, rob? George, I've still got a seat saved for you.

I'm looking forward to it. LMK if you need me to bring something. I can bring chips and beer!

Something came up...
Will not be able to attend.
May send a surprise mystery guest in my place though!

-Rob

Looks like this is a definite no go for me. :angry: I'll have to catch up with you guys another time.
Have a great time!

the honeydew list begins I was told to to pack a bag for next weekend my girl planed a trip for my birthday sorry I cant make this one but hopfuly the trip will be worth it but I dought it.
From what I remember Scott said somthing about a block party in the near furture Ill be sure to make that one.

Time to get a final headcount so I can start planning and buying food drinks etc. PM was also sent to all that expressed interest in the HERF

Something came up...
Will not be able to attend.
May send a surprise mystery guest in my place though!

-Rob

Rob, did Steve forget his login while studying up in Buffalo? :laugh:

Here is what I think the entree menu is going to come down to:

Burgers
Sausages Spicy/Sweet
Pineapple
Peaches
Potatoes/Sweet potatoes/yams (depends on what's on sale)
Corn

We might need some ashtrays though, so if you got a multifinger ashtray laying around, feel free to bring it.

Not sure if I mentioned it earlier but we're going to a family get together next weekend. You guys have a great time and take plenty of pictures....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Not sure if I mentioned it earlier but we're going to a family get together next weekend. You guys have a great time and take plenty of pictures....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Awww, Charlie, you sure your family get together isn't out on long island at the park we're having the herf?

Hi Guys, my wife just surprised me with a long weekend away. Guess what weekend? Therefore, I will be unable to attend. Keep me in mind for that block party.

Tazman

Hey Dan,

I tried to reply to your PM but your inbox is full and your email is private.

Here's the short version, I've been pretty sick for the last two weeks with a nasty bronchial infection and even the thought of a cigar sends me into another coughing fit :laugh: BUT I've been feeling a little better each day since this whole thing started two weeks ago. So there's a reasonable chance that by this weekend, I'll be all set to smoke some cigars.

My local television station's weather forecast is:

Saturday: Hazy, very warm and humid with afternoon showers and thunderstorms
likely. Low: 67. High: 92.

which actually isn't all that bad, I'll take a "hazy" hot day over a sunny hot day anytime because when the sun is beating down on me, it darn near kills me (like at that car show I mentioned) so a "hazy" summer day is just fine. :thumbs: I'm also not too worried about the thunderstorms because "likely" usually means less than a 50/50 chance with this forecast.

So how about this, don't plan on me for any food and if I show up, I'll have a little cooler with my gallon of iced tea to get me through the day, I've got a couple of folding lawn chairs and oh yeah, I got LOTS of cigars!

Thanks again for putting this together. :thumbs:

Bill, Hope you feel better and make this perhaps we can take that picture of us smiling and smoking some great cigars :D

By the way anyone who wants to jump in last minute you are more than welcome. I will put the final list together on Wednesday night but will be sure to buy enough food and drinks to accomodate a few extras just in case. So all are welcome Come over and enjoy a great time with some fellow BOTLs :thumbs:

Bill, Hope you feel better and make this perhaps we can take that picture of us smiling and smoking some great cigars :D

By the way anyone who wants to jump in last minute you are more than welcome. I will put the final list together on Wednesday night but will be sure to buy enough food and drinks to accomodate a few extras just in case. So all are welcome Come over and enjoy a great time with some fellow BOTLs :thumbs:

He said he's going as long as noone from Lopez's crew is going to be there.... :D

The not so mysterious mystery guest, Slevy, says 'Probably not.'
Have fun guys!

-Rob

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sat. In case you need to find us here is my cell 646-427-7273