• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ HERF - Free Food - Free Drinks

A late withdrawal, one of my kids can't come but that leaves three. Bringing a cooler of beer. See U all soon.

im really upset im not gonna make this, i have missed the last two events
im home waiting for my antibiotics :angry:

hope you guys have a great time, ill make sure not to read about it so i dont get more depressed.

I had a great time! Dan did a great job with all of the food and drinks. Dave did a great job manning the grill. Some very nice cigars were going back and forth between everyone and I also got to enjoy my CL & ML3's. :thumbs:

Special thanks to the manufacturers who generously donated cigars, TShirts and even an ashtray!

Arganese Cigars - What can I say? Always extremely generous and they have really supported the herfs from the beginning - Thanks Gene and Sandy!

Alec Bradley - Thank you!

NUB Cigars - Thank You!

Torano Cigars - Thanks Charlie and Bruce!

Devils Weed Cigars - Thank you!

Perdomo Cigars - Thanks again Janine, always a supporter.

Altadis - Thanks John! - too bad you couldn't make it - next time.

General Cigars - Thanks for you continued support!

I had a great time! Dan did a great job with all of the food and drinks. Dave did a great job manning the grill. Some very nice cigars were going back and forth between everyone and I also got to enjoy my CL & ML3's. :thumbs:

Special thanks to the manufacturers who generously donated cigars, TShirts and even an ashtray!

Arganese Cigars - What can I say? Always extremely generous and they have really supported the herfs from the beginning - Thanks Gene and Sandy!

Alec Bradley - Thank you again Lori!

NUB Cigars - Thanks Sam, very cool of you.

Torano Cigars - Thanks Charlie and Bruce!

Devils Weed Cigars - Thank you Luis!

Altadis - Thanks John! - too bad you couldn't make it - next time.

General Cigars - Thanks for you continued support!

Scott, I think you misremembered me attending the herf. I couldn't make it, had to work last minute. Would have liked to sit down and smoke a cigar with you guys but my damn boss was making too many demands of me. Freakin' slave drivers. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Had a fantastic time, it was great to finally meet everyone, the goodie bags were excellent (I am half way through it). Sorry I had to cut out early. I just finished party # 2 and on to the last of the day (thank god), I wish I could have stayed longer. Dan & Dave did an outstanding job and I smell a fishing HERF in the very near future.

Thanks again for all the goodies.

Brian

I just want to thank everyone for coming to the HERF, with special thanks going out to Dave and Larry for manning the grill and Scott for suprising us with amazing goodie bags.

Fishing HERF will be a blast so watch for that post really soon :thumbs:

Had a great time with my first HERF with you guys and hoping for many more! Dave and Larry cooked up some great food and all sorts of drinks were readily available, I had a mojito, gin & Tonic, beers, and a cola Red Bull all in one spot. That pineapple on the grill was the tops and I only wish I could have stayed longer but Brian had his next social gathering to attend to, (next time I'm driving). Scott came through big with some great smokes which was way too generous. I only hope my meager offerings are enjoyed by those who took them up. It was a pleasure meeting everyone and put me down for the fishing trip. Also any HERF in Nassau County (Maxis) or wherever I will make the trip from out east. Thanks again and keep 'em coming!

Sounds like you all had a blast, wish I could have made it. Now where are the pics....... :D :thumbs: :whistling:

I too had a great time at the herf. It's great to be able to sit down and relax and have a few smokes and drinks and meet and sit with all the BOTLs. Dan and Dave thanks for setting it up. Scott, thanks for the goodie bag, great stuff in there. It was great meeting all who showed up, and throwing cigars back and forth at each other.

Next up, fishing herf, let’s get that going for real.

hmmm, I know there were a couple of pics taken, not sure who's camera it was though?

I had a great time!! The weather was not too hot. The girls in the park were! Such a relaxing day or great cigars, great food and great friends. Thanks Dan for setting this all up. Thanks Dave for being so pretty in front of the grill. :blush:

It was really great hanging out with everyone.

The fishing HERF will be posted very soon. We just need to figure out a date. Any suggestions??

Fishing HERF, this Sunday, or the Saturday or Sunday for the following two weeks. Also I am free on the weekdays but I would guess some are not. Just let me know and I am down!

Fishing HERF, this Sunday, or the Saturday or Sunday for the following two weeks. Also I am free on the weekdays but I would guess some are not. Just let me know and I am down!

I think it would also be better on a weekday. Less crowding. Maybe Thursday or a Friday. Dave suggested we should go evening bluefishing. It's like 6-10pm. This way others that have to work can maybe make it. I think it's about $45 bucks a person. We just need to find a boat that will let us smoke like chimney's.

IMG_0143.jpg

Here we are at the herf.

IMG_0144.jpg

This one was lost his cigar caddy... poor bastid.

IMG_0145.jpg

And here are some ugly degenerates. Starting from the left: Sean (BigMacFU), Ryan, Larry (Atlasm), Brian(Bully1875), Dan (CgarDan), Christian (EricDriscoll), Dave, Scott(1966), and Jeff (Shibumi).

Due to animal cruelty laws and fear of PETA retaliation, I can't disclose what was in that big brown cardboard box on the far left, but the fois gras was delicious.

Dave, did you get any shots of the chick in the yellow dress or the striped dress ?????????

Go get em Dan !!

Dave, did you get any shots of the chick in the yellow dress or the striped dress ?????????

Go get em Dan !!

Yeah, but Dan and Jeff were porkin them at the time so I deleted the pictures after I threw up. :sign:

Those chicks were asking for it anyway...

They deserve it.

Did you ever get to smoke that Black Prince..

Not yet. I'll get around to it.

edit for lack of manners. Thanks :thumbs:

Here are some more pictures from Scott's camera...

gallery_1871_746_29562.jpg

gallery_1871_746_23578.jpg

gallery_1871_746_76110.jpg

gallery_1871_746_45723.jpg

gallery_1871_746_64894.jpg

Nice pics, the food looks/was great again top notch job! Score one for the Hempstead HERF Crew. Weekday evening works for me for the fishing trip. Just finished smoking around a fire with Brian at his place and he said he might have a sweet hookup for a boat for a good price. I believe we can smoke, drink, and eat want we want too. Get in touch and he can fill you in on the info.