• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2014

bfreebern said:

By a minute, woo hoo.  Now I can live up to that "minute man" nickname!
Well Minute man when you get it PM me I'll take it from you.

Paul

Deal!

Aww no!!!! That's not the way the rules work you two..... :)

jfields said:

Paul

Deal!

When has Brandon ever followed any rules? :cool:

2K6TBSS said:

Paul

Deal!

Hey now, this is my first beer PIF, so I'm blaming ignorance!  In all fairness, once I get the box, I'll open it up to whomever wants it.  In the spirit of the PIF, I think that's the way to go.

bfreebern said:

Paul

Deal!

Hey now, this is my first beer PIF, so I'm blaming ignorance!  In all fairness, once I get the box, I'll open it up to whomever wants it.  In the spirit of the PIF, I think that's the way to go.

Sure I'll play send it to me.. :laugh:

Tall Paul said:

I'm not going to, but if Paul has this next, I almost want to jump next in line JUST to get some more of that Heady Topper!!

modo22 said:

I'm not going to, but if Paul has this next, I almost want to jump next in line JUST to get some more of that Heady Topper!!

I'm out of stock and need to hook up John first... there will be no Heady in my outgoing unless I pull off some magic...lol 

Tall Paul said:

Paul, Thanks for the heads up.  Pigs ear is one of my favorites.  Double PE sounds phenomenal. I really like the Woodstock Brewery, I'm heading up north to do some skiing and will be stopping by on my way up next friday.  I will definitely be on the lookout.   I'll post if I am able to snag a taste / bottle.  
They should defiantly have it there. The posted on FB it should ship out today. Good luck!

Paul should be stopping by there this weekend.  I'll keep you posted.  

I hope everything arrives safe and sound in this new shipper!

Yep, got the box and all the goodies. I'all post a picture when I get a chance, probably Monday. Thanks again!

Who wants this?

I'll take it! ;-)
Unless, you want to jump in Paul....... I'm happy to wait another turn or two.

jfields said:
I'll take it! ;-)
Unless, you want to jump in Paul....... I'm happy to wait another turn or two.

NO NO its fine you followed the rules properly. Its all yours!  :thumbs:

bfreebern said:
Yep, got the box and all the goodies. I'all post a picture when I get a chance, probably Monday. Thanks again!

Who wants this?
If this isn't already packed up and on its way to John then send it to me. John and I discussed it via pm.

Pm incoming

Paul

Here is what I received in the PIF.  Great selection of beer and cigars.....I will not confirm what's been drank and what hasn't  :laugh:

i05a.jpg

Tall Paul said:

Who wants this?
If this isn't already packed up and on its way to John then send it to me. John and I discussed it via pm.

Pm incoming

Paul

Deal.  I got your PM and will work on this, in the next few days.

About done with the beer selections, trying to keep it all Oklahoma beers.  Yes, we've had quite a few artisan breweries pop open and I'm trying to keep it themed to Oklahoma.  Cigars are always the easy part of these things.

TP - hoping this will hit the streets on Thursday.

Tulsa is only two hours from me, maybe I'll intercept it......

:whistling: :p

Hahaha Mike.  I've been to Springfield many times, even went to the cigar shop across/by the mall.  Never even put it together that other CPers might be there!