• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2014

Those Prarie Bombs are ridiculous! So damn good.

Paul,
I do love just about any beer style, including IPA's. I just can't drink them though, since they don't agree with me.

Luckily, I can drink Imperial IPA's for some odd reason.

jfields said:
Paul,
I do love just about any beer style, including IPA's. I just can't drink them though, since they don't agree with me.

Luckily, I can drink Imperial IPA's for some odd reason.
Ok thanks for the info John.

Flew today and hope you enjoy! 

DC#9114901159818326163558

Ummmmm Yeah!! I see this beer aging for a really long time..... ???
Thanks for a great package Paul. Where did you ever manage to track the Black and Tan cigars down at?
DSC05192.jpg

I'm so glad it all arrived in one piece I was worried one of those rare smokes or brews would have been damaged on shipping!

Enjoy brother you deserve the best!
Paul

The Black Cloud said:
Not to be dense or anything, but this is a joke, right?

What do you mean? That is a top notch selection... 

So Paul really sent a top notch Box 'O' Beer! Not only do I have a nice selection if Doug decides to pop over for a HERF, but he really took care of me as well. Heady Topper is by far my new No.1 beer from this point on. That stuff is like crack in a can. WOW! That's an outstanding beer! Thank you so much not only for an excellent selection of beer, but for an equally outstanding selection of cigars. I'm really glad I deferred to you Paul.
DSC05185.jpg

DSC05194.jpg

Who wants it??!!??

I don't think Tall needs any help, but I wish I would have thought of it.

BTW, I'll be passing through Fredericksburg later tonight

The Black Cloud said:
Ha!  Okay, you had me worried for a minute there, Paul!  Good one.
Funny thing is I was trying to joke John and the ups fucked it up. I thought the priority usps box of Americas finest would be there before the gigantic box shipped by ups sadly ups has all of a sudden decided they will have fast shipping ... Lol

John by now you may have realized but all the beers are from NE mainly NH I tried to find a cool glass from a NH brewer but wasn't going up north any time soon.

Hope you enjoy them all my friend!
Paul

jfields said:

Who wants it??!!??

I'll take it. I've really, really gotten into micro brews lately and haven't done a pass or PIF for some time.

Side note: I'm traveling Mon-Thurs. for the next three weeks, so if it lands at the beginning of the week I'll have to wait until I get home to post contents. My fiancee will be at home and able to receive.

As a note: I'm a fan of almost every type of beer except the stouts. I haven't found how to break into that world yet. Suggestions would be appreciated.