• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2014

Hahaha Mike.  I've been to Springfield many times, even went to the cigar shop across/by the mall.  Never even put it together that other CPers might be there!

No worthwhile CPers in Springfield besides Mike, imo.

bfreebern said:
Hahaha Mike.  I've been to Springfield many times, even went to the cigar shop across/by the mall.  Never even put it together that other CPers might be there!

Don't be a stranger!  Next time you're in the area drop me a line.

I haven't been to Tulsa in a while, but our franchisee is looking to do additional stores there so I might have a visit or two in my future.
tomthirtysix said:

No worthwhile CPers in Springfield besides Mike, imo.

Now don't go accusing me of being worthwhile, it'll tarnish my image.

TP - this launches tomorrow.  I finally found a couple that I was looking for, so I'm done with the box.  It's boxed up, just need to tape the shit out of it and get it on it's way.  I'll post the info tomorrow, hope you enjoy it.

bfreebern said:
TP - this launches tomorrow.  I finally found a couple that I was looking for, so I'm done with the box.  It's boxed up, just need to tape the shit out of it and get it on it's way.  I'll post the info tomorrow, hope you enjoy it.

Thank you very much brother!

Dropped off in the mailroom:

Tracking Number: 797924806622

Enjoy Paul, let me know when it arrives, shipped with Fedex.

Paul,

Looks like they tried to deliver today:

Ship (P/U) date:                Feb 17, 2014
Estimated delivery:             Feb 21, 2014
Service type:                   FedEx Home Delivery
Packaging type:                 Package
Number of pieces:               1
Weight:                         15.00 lb.

Tracking number:                797924806622

Reason Delivery Not Completed         Recommended Action
1. Local weather delay - Delivery not No action required.  Contact us at
[SIZE=11pt]attempted                [/SIZE]

Per the Customer Service number, it was never attempted for delivery today due to weather.....guess they aren't like the Post Office, rain or shine or yada yada yada.  They say they are going to deliver it tomorrow.

When over 2.5 feet of snow fall in 36 hours the post office doesn't come either.

I'll keep my eyes peeled. Thanks for the update.

Paul

Brandon you went way above and beyond with this PIF brother. Thank you so much I look forward to all of these brews and the smokes were over the top. Very cool glasses and thanks for the bands I just ran out.

You the man buddy thanks again,
Paul

gallery_13257_1540_1809151.jpg

John I am still working on your box and should have it off to you in the beginning of the week.

I'll take it!! :laugh:

Is that a Prarie Bomb? Damn!

Tall Paul said:
Brandon you went way above and beyond with this PIF brother. Thank you so much I look forward to all of these brews and the smokes were over the top. Very cool glasses and thanks for the bands I just ran out.

Paul

John I am still working on your box and should have it off to you in the beginning of the week.
Glad it arrived, enjoy the beers, they are all brewed in Oklahoma. What's up with the foot in the picture?

John - I'll hook you up with some Prairie Bombs, let me know.

bfreebern said:

Paul

Glad it arrived, enjoy the beers, they are all brewed in Oklahoma. What's up with the foot in the picture?

Hahaha I didn't even notice that.. Oops looks like the wife was just trying to show a little skin for you ;)

That is a beautiful box 'o beer and cigars!!!!

And are there any Prarie Bombs floating around Tulsa?  Might need to make a road trip.

mu mike said:
That is a beautiful box 'o beer and cigars!!!!

And are there any Prarie Bombs floating around Tulsa?  Might need to make a road trip.
Let me know Mike and I'll find some for you.

Tall Paul said:

Paul

Hahaha I didn't even notice that.. Oops looks like the wife was just trying to show a little skin for you ;)

It's sad when your cigar forum sees more skin than you...LOL

What a nice selection!

I think it's important that moving forward we try to post up the styles of beer you most enjoy, it's a small rule to follow but let's abide by it none the less.

This is preferred over a PM as other members can see the styles you enjoy that may help them in gifting you in the future.

emoshun said:
After posting your interest to receive the PIF, list a couple of styles you like, or even specific examples so the person sending to you has an idea what to send.

Here is a great reference to beer styles you could list that you've never had/want to try.

emoshun said:
What a nice selection!

I think it's important that moving forward we try to post up the styles of beer you most enjoy, it's a small rule to follow but let's abide by it none the less.

This is preferred over a PM as other members can see the styles you enjoy that may help them in gifting you in the future.

After posting your interest to receive the PIF, list a couple of styles you like, or even specific examples so the person sending to you has an idea what to send.

Here is a great reference to beer styles you could list that you've never had/want to try.

If it has alcohol I'll drink it....

I did pm Brandon the styles but next time I'll put it here.

Paul