• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2014

Agreed, if you have any big box bottle shops around, like a Bevmo or Total Wine, they periodically have them.  You can also check if there are any box stores around you, they will have shipping supplies.  Perhaps not exactly like that shipper above, but they'll probably have something to ship bottles in.

Just gotta grab a couple more things and I should be able to drop this off at UPS this weekend.

Alright, Mike.  There's a big box of hops heading your way.  Hope everything arrives safe.

1Z31F2F20314290599

The Black Cloud said:
Alright, Mike.  There's a big box of hops heading your way.  Hope everything arrives safe.

1Z31F2F20314290599

Right on brother!

Beer has landed!  I'm at work but I'll try and sneak a pic later.  Looks fan-freakin'-tastic, nice selections!

Mike,
has anyone already stepped up for next?  If not, I'd like to get back in!  Let me know.

The Black Cloud said:

1Z31F2F20314290599

The full lineup:
gallery_1425_515_55015.jpg

The left half:
gallery_1425_515_3286.jpg

The right side:
gallery_1425_515_78395.jpg

Terrible pics, but tremendous beers!  This is a wonderful selection of brews and I am very excited to try some of these for the first time.  Pliny!!!!  Lost Abbey!!!!  Wow.

Thank you, I appreciate it!  I will be swimming in hops for a while now.   :laugh:
modo22 said:
Mike,
has anyone already stepped up for next?  If not, I'd like to get back in!  Let me know.

And it looks like we have our next player!

Let me know what styles you like.  Just FYI, I will be out of town until Tuesday.

What a knockout selection! Love the "dreamy" effect on the photos Mike! :p

Glad everything arrived in one piece, Mike.  Enjoy them.  There's a bunch of my favorites in there.

PM sent with likes and dislikes!!    but to make it easy, just box up what you have there and send it on its way  :sign:

Very nice selection. Wish I wasn't traveling all over the place, it would be fun to get back in the rotation.

Finally back in town for an extended period so this will go out in the next day or two.  Sorry for the delay everyone.  I'll post the tracking number after it flies!

mu mike said:
Finally back in town for an extended period so this will go out in the next day or two.  Sorry for the delay everyone.  I'll post the tracking number after it flies!
No worries Mike!!  It was a busy holiday for all.

I will be out of town the 6th-14th.  So as long as it gets here before then.  And on that note, anyone who wants to step up next can do so now if they want so I can get it off before vaca...or it will have to wait until Mid June!
Thanks again Mike, looking forward to seeing the damage.

I'll take it Ben! I love me some hoppy beer, love anything from oak barrels, stouts, ah Hell anything is good really.

Kingantz said:
I'll take it Ben! I love me some hoppy beer, love anything from oak barrels, stouts, ah Hell anything is good really.
It is yours Greg!  Can you shoot me a PM to confirm your addy....I will get this out after the weekend!

modo22 said:
It is yours Greg!  Can you shoot me a PM to confirm your addy....I will get this out after the weekend!
Greg, I just had an f-ing amazing stop at the liquor store!! Something was telling me to get off the highway and stop at the store.....oh my am I glad I did. You are going to enjoy this, perfect timing on your end ;)

modo22 said:
Greg, I just had an f-ing amazing stop at the liquor store!! Something was telling me to get off the highway and stop at the store.....oh my am I glad I did. You are going to enjoy this, perfect timing on your end ;)

Ah man you really got me wondering! The anticipation...

Kingantz said:

Ah man you really got me wondering! The anticipation...

This will fly today!  I will get you the DC later this afternoon...

Greg, Out the door!! Some great beer in a box heading your way;
tracking;

1zx126w50380142662

Mike; I PMed you, but to let you know here in case you see this first; if you have not shipped yet, please hold off till next week!  I will be out of town until the 14th.