• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2014

The Black Cloud said:
So Joe has it now?  Hey Joe, post up a pic when you can.  It's tradition.

He's been at Texas Cigar Fest and out of town this weekend...I'm sure he'll get to it soon.

The traditional will stand! I will get a pic up tonight and open this up for whoever wants it next.

In case anyone is considering taking the PIF, I have a lot of dark stuff... LOTS... I am happy to cater to whoever, but if you like stouts, porters, etc I can definitely send you the goods.

***edited for poor Engrish

jfields said:
Ummmmm Yeah!! I see this beer aging for a really long time..... ???
Thanks for a great package Paul. Where did you ever manage to track the Black and Tan cigars down at?
DSC05192.jpg

I about peed my pants..... :laugh:

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11743]

Now, who wants some?

Alright Joe, I'll take it.  I'll PM you my work addy.  I certainly like the dark stuff.  Stouts, porters, imperial this, barleywine that.  It's all good.  I also like hoppy stuff.  I also like Belgian stuff (quads and dubbels, mainly).  Show me what you got!

That I can do! Would you like some sours to get mixed in?

I've got family in this weekend so I'll shoot for a Monday mail out. Failing that it'll likely be Wednesday. I'm traveling Tuesday and can't promise any reliability then, unless I get back early that day.

Send it out when you get a chance.  No rush.  I'm still dipping my toes in the world of sours.  Maybe not technically a sour but I dig Flanders red ales.  I'm game to try!

FYI, I got word that a large box showed up to my work.  Unfortunately I'm not there.  I plan to swing by there tomorrow and update this thread.

First off, there's "going above and beyond the call of duty" and then there's Joe.  SANTA MARIA!  I know this is a PIF and not a bomb but I kinda feel this is half and half.  Joe, you've absolutely out-done yourself.  The magnitude of this PIF was well beyond what I expected.  I thank you kindly, sir!  Looking forward to cracking these open.

atk75f.jpg

rrp2yb.jpg

So, who wants some SoCal love?

SoCal has to have some great west coast hop beers, right?  I guess I'll be your huckleberry!

I'm really into DIPAs right now, so the stronger and hoppier the better!  For whatever reason, double IPAs have just been hitting the spot.  Does Pliny get distributed in your area?  That beer is a mother to find.  Other than that, I love barrel aged beers as well.  And you can always surprise me as well!

PM incoming, looking forward to getting back into the Beer PIF.

emoshun said:
Did a couple errands last night and picked up this bad boy to help start the new year off right!

54B08AF6-D95F-48CA-B60C-CE62F6C34A67_zpsdlcv6lkb.jpg

JImmy - where did you find this shipping container?  I'm trying to find one similiar and haven't had any luck.

Total Wine has 'em for $10.99, check out any wine shop in your area as they will most likely have these over a liquor store.