• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2014

Nice TP...loved it.  Too bad the timing didn't work out better.   Would have been hilarious.

BigJake6904 said:

Who wants it??!!??

I'll take it. I've really, really gotten into micro brews lately and haven't done a pass or PIF for some time.

Side note: I'm traveling Mon-Thurs. for the next three weeks, so if it lands at the beginning of the week I'll have to wait until I get home to post contents. My fiancee will be at home and able to receive.

As a note: I'm a fan of almost every type of beer except the stouts. I haven't found how to break into that world yet. Suggestions would be appreciated.
Cool Jake!

You don't like stouts, or not enough experience?

If you'd like to give them a go, I'd suggest starting at something with a lighter ABV% that won't bruise your tongue so much. I think I might have a couple of them in mind that might fit the bill.
How about hoppy beers?

LMK....

I've got a crazy busy week this week. The snowstorm that came through yesterday screwed me at work schedule wise, so no hurry.

I'm in no rush. Hoppy is fine...I'll try anything at least once. Though dogfish head 120 kicked my ass a couple years back.

DFH 120 is not really something to compare to as it's 18.00% ABV. (used to be 21%ABV!!)

I've got this packed up for the most part. Just looking for that stout I talked about that I thought you'd like as a beginner.

Just wanted to let everyone know where it's at. ;)

This is all boxed up and ready to go. Just waiting on Jake to confirm address in profile is current.

Still waiting on Jake. I think he's still out of town and unable to log in though.

John...address is current man...sorry...I was out of town for work all week and i cant get CP on work laptop. I'm home for the next couple weeks so I'm ready to go! :thumbs:

Fed Ex Ground. 7983 6310 6859

Sorry Folks. My job makes it hard to find time to stop by a shipping place like Fed/UPS. I much prefer the Click N Ship and leave it on the porch for pick up. 

jfields said:
Fed Ex Ground. 7983 6310 6859

Sorry Folks. My job makes it hard to find time to stop by a shipping place like Fed/UPS. I much prefer the Click N Ship and leave it on the porch for pick up. 

John....that tracking # doesn't show up on fed ex website. I tried to check on the estimated delivery date since ill be out of town next Tuesday and Wednesday. Just giving you the heads up my man.

Ok. It's probably because I did online. May take a bit to show in their system. It's going Ground, "estimated 3 business day".

jfields said:
Ok. It's probably because I did online. May take a bit to show in their system. It's going Ground, "estimated 3 business day".

Great....seeing it now....will let everyone know when it shows up. :thumbs:

Sweet Baby Jesus!

It landed yesterday. I just got home and opened her up and you did an amazing job John! I can't thank you enough. Not a single beer I've tried before and a few stogies that will be new to the palate as well.

I'll get pics up tonight.

Who wants it?

BigJake6904 said:
Sweet Baby Jesus!

It landed yesterday. I just got home and opened her up and you did an amazing job John! I can't thank you enough. Not a single beer I've tried before and a few stogies that will be new to the palate as well.

I'll get pics up tonight.

Who wants it?
Awesome Jake! Enjoy the beer, and looking forward to the pics....

Lots of Chocolate!!! :D

409150933.jpg

409150934.jpg

BigJake6904 said:

My second favorite Rogue! Nice "box o' beer"

John did a great job :thumbs:

Thanks Jake! There's some dark stuff in there that shouldn't be too heavy while you still have your training wheels on. Enjoy the Sour in the Rye when you're in the mood to have your mouth pucker.  :D

Nice box, the Tulip glass is a nice addition as well. The Nugget Nectar is awesome.