• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to not have posted, box went out friday

FX 097701531004586

Paul

Looks like eagle has landed Paul. I will be picking up the box on friday ... at parents house.
I will post pics as soon as I can.

Keeps ears and eyes open for the big question????

Well finally picked up the box from my parents. And what a surprise :thumbs:

Paul, man you are way too generous!

gallery_6182_366_77045.jpg

Glass - Deschutes Reserve Series Goblet
Cigar- Padron 1926 Maduro 40th

from Left to Right
Silver Moon Brewing - High Plains Heffe
Can't find any info on this puppy!
Silver Moon Brewing - Hound's Tooth Amber
Our flagship ale, The Hound's Tooth is rich caramel style with full hop flavor and aroma. We regularly hear back from Bend visitors how they were in town recently and delighted in the Hound's Tooth during thier stay. IBU 10, ABV 4.4.
Pilsner Urquell
Now this one looks interesting ... Green clear bottle but this does not look like any Pilsner I've had. Is this a mystery "Beer" ??? ?
Deschutes Brewery, Inc. - Black Butte XX
This masterpiece is a tribute to Black Butte Porter, the revolutionary Deschutes Brewery beer that has excited beer enthusiasts since 1988. This special Reserve Series release is a colossal version of Black Butte Porter. Our brewers enhanced this elixir with Theo’s Chocolate cocoa nibs from Seattle, dry-hopped with 100 pounds of Bellatazza’s locally roasted coffee, and then aged a portion of it in Stranahan’s Colorado whiskey barrels. These regional partners provided quality artisan ingredients that give this commemorative beer a truly handcrafted complexity.

A very limited amount of Black Butte XX was released on draft at select establishments and in hand-waxed 22-ounce bottles on June 27th. Black Butte XX is perfect served with flank steak and chimichurri sauce, crème brulée, cherries jubilee, and strong bleu cheeses.
Deschutes Brewery, Inc. - 20th Anniversary Wit
Deschutes Brewery’s summer Bond Street Series edition offers yet another refreshing, hot weather quencher to complement Twilight Ale. This unique Belgian-style wheat beer was brewed with zested Curacao orange peel and just enough spices to keep your taste buds guessing. The Deschutes brewers tinkered with the recipe for months at the original Deschutes Brewery and Public House in Bend, Oregon, before perfecting what will arrive on shelves in 22-ounce bottles this June. A test batch of the Wit was sampled at Portland’s Spring Beer and Wine Festival in March where it won a gold medal.

With its slightly citrus taste and spices, the 20th Anniversary Wit pairs well with spicy Thai dishes like Pad Thai, garlicky Caesar salad, rosemary chicken or smoked cheeses such as Gouda.
Deschutes Brewery, Inc. - Hop Henge India Pale Ale
Hop Henge I.P.A. was first brewed in 2006 as an agressive West Coast style I.P.A. In 2007, Hop Henge is going Imperial! Several pounds of Centennial, Cascade and Northern Brewer hops are in each barrel with a heavy dry-hop presence to top it off. A blend of crystal, pale and caraston malts creates an overall biscuity characteristic that is dense and muscular, building the alcohol base to support the monstrous hop profile.

Like the rest of the Bond Street Series, Hop Henge highlights the creativity and curiosity of our brewers. Bolder than its English ancestors, with huge hops and a bitter finish, this IPA is no wallflower.

Oh .....

.... and the millionion dollar question?

WHO WANTS A BOX OF BEER?

I suppose I should let somebody else have a turn. :laugh:

Very nice package Paul. That's a really cool glass too. Other than the Cinder Cone, there isn't a Deschutes beer I've had that wasn't very good.

Maybe my previous post was lost in the shuffle, I would like to receive the next BIF after my good friend Tim. :thumbs: I have a nice selection I would love to bestow on a BOTL...

Cheers,
Adrian

Adrian, I will gladly step aside for you brother. I was merely keeping this BIF moving, Mas stated he was going to send a beer my way regardless of the BIF.

Sorry Adrian I must have missed it. But we could make this interesting ... I can split this BIF, if you guys don't mind I will send 1 to Tim and 1 to Adrian. Let me if this is cool

Well finally picked up the box from my parents. And what a surprise :thumbs:

Paul, man you are way too generous!

gallery_6182_366_77045.jpg

Glass - Deschutes Reserve Series Goblet
Cigar- Padron 1926 Maduro 40th

from Left to Right
Silver Moon Brewing - High Plains Heffe
Can't find any info on this puppy!
Silver Moon Brewing - Hound's Tooth Amber
Our flagship ale, The Hound's Tooth is rich caramel style with full hop flavor and aroma. We regularly hear back from Bend visitors how they were in town recently and delighted in the Hound's Tooth during thier stay. IBU 10, ABV 4.4.
Pilsner Urquell
Now this one looks interesting ... Green clear bottle but this does not look like any Pilsner I've had. Is this a mystery "Beer" ??? ?
Deschutes Brewery, Inc. - Black Butte XX
This masterpiece is a tribute to Black Butte Porter, the revolutionary Deschutes Brewery beer that has excited beer enthusiasts since 1988. This special Reserve Series release is a colossal version of Black Butte Porter. Our brewers enhanced this elixir with Theo’s Chocolate cocoa nibs from Seattle, dry-hopped with 100 pounds of Bellatazza’s locally roasted coffee, and then aged a portion of it in Stranahan’s Colorado whiskey barrels. These regional partners provided quality artisan ingredients that give this commemorative beer a truly handcrafted complexity.

A very limited amount of Black Butte XX was released on draft at select establishments and in hand-waxed 22-ounce bottles on June 27th. Black Butte XX is perfect served with flank steak and chimichurri sauce, crème brulée, cherries jubilee, and strong bleu cheeses.
Deschutes Brewery, Inc. - 20th Anniversary Wit
Deschutes Brewery’s summer Bond Street Series edition offers yet another refreshing, hot weather quencher to complement Twilight Ale. This unique Belgian-style wheat beer was brewed with zested Curacao orange peel and just enough spices to keep your taste buds guessing. The Deschutes brewers tinkered with the recipe for months at the original Deschutes Brewery and Public House in Bend, Oregon, before perfecting what will arrive on shelves in 22-ounce bottles this June. A test batch of the Wit was sampled at Portland’s Spring Beer and Wine Festival in March where it won a gold medal.

With its slightly citrus taste and spices, the 20th Anniversary Wit pairs well with spicy Thai dishes like Pad Thai, garlicky Caesar salad, rosemary chicken or smoked cheeses such as Gouda.
Deschutes Brewery, Inc. - Hop Henge India Pale Ale
Hop Henge I.P.A. was first brewed in 2006 as an agressive West Coast style I.P.A. In 2007, Hop Henge is going Imperial! Several pounds of Centennial, Cascade and Northern Brewer hops are in each barrel with a heavy dry-hop presence to top it off. A blend of crystal, pale and caraston malts creates an overall biscuity characteristic that is dense and muscular, building the alcohol base to support the monstrous hop profile.

Like the rest of the Bond Street Series, Hop Henge highlights the creativity and curiosity of our brewers. Bolder than its English ancestors, with huge hops and a bitter finish, this IPA is no wallflower.

Oh .....

.... and the millionion dollar question?

WHO WANTS A BOX OF BEER?

The "Mystery Beer" is my own. It is a "Xmas ale" from 2005. Let me know what you think.

Sorry Adrian I must have missed it. But we could make this interesting ... I can split this BIF, if you guys don't mind I will send 1 to Tim and 1 to Adrian. Let me if this is cool

I think that's a great idea if you don't mind Mike, even though Adrian cheated and called for it before the question was asked! :laugh:

I love the idea of two of these going at once though, maybe you could think of a way to differentiate the two different strains Mike.

I think that's a great idea if you don't mind Mike, even though Adrian cheated and called for it before the question was asked! :laugh:

I love the idea of two of these going at once though, maybe you could think of a way to differentiate the two different strains Mike.

Cool I think one box should be the requesters likes the other will be the senders likes. ... What do you guys think?

Adrian, I will gladly step aside for you brother. I was merely keeping this BIF moving, Mas stated he was going to send a beer my way regardless of the BIF.

Cool I think one box should be the requesters likes the other will be the senders likes. ... What do you guys think?

I am sorry if it came across as a highjack, not in anyway... I was actually hoping to be BIF'd by my good friend Tim (shameless I know :laugh: ) I was totally busted by Justin. Mike I appreciate the offer, I think one of our BOTL in another region would benefit far better from your geneorsity as you have access to some fantastic West Coast goodies. I guess I will just keep closer tabs on the thread. I am actually looking forward to hit somebody else. Carry on Brothers, I will be quick to reply when the question is posed again. :thumbs:

Cheers,
Adrian

HA !! Adrian.. :)

LMK What you guys wanna do, I'm game for whatever.

Ok Adrian I think your probably right! No worries Adrian, I am sure Tim will give you a heads up ... :laugh:
Anyone else up for the second BIF I'm gonna send out?

Tim you're not getting off that easy :whistling: Is there anything in particular you'd like or would you like a surprise?
:D

Ok so second million dollar question ....

WHO WANTS THE 2nd BOX OF BEER?

Ok Adrian I think your probably right! No worries Adrian, I am sure Tim will give you a heads up ... :laugh:

Tim you're not getting off that easy :whistling: Is there anything in particular you'd like or would you like a surprise?

GIMME! I'm ready to send out my second wave in this BIF!

probably right! No worries Adrian, I am sure Tim will give you a heads up ... :laugh:

GIMME!
I'm ready to send out my second wave in this BIF!

Wow 14 minutes :laugh: ... OK Brian ... let me have it, What style would you like brother?

I am sorry if it came across as a highjack, not in anyway... I was actually hoping to be BIF'd by my good friend Tim (shameless I know :laugh: ) I was totally busted by Justin. Mike I appreciate the offer, I think one of our BOTL in another region would benefit far better from your geneorsity as you have access to some fantastic West Coast goodies. I guess I will just keep closer tabs on the thread. I am actually looking forward to hit somebody else. Carry on Brothers, I will be quick to reply when the question is posed again. :thumbs:

Cheers,
Adrian
And here I was patiently waiting for Tim to ask so I could get back in on the fun with someone I'd not received from before.... :whistling:

probably right! No worries Adrian, I am sure Tim will give you a heads up ... :laugh:

GIMME!
I'm ready to send out my second wave in this BIF!

Wow 14 minutes :laugh: ... OK Brian ... let me have it, What style would you like brother?
:laugh: ...thanks Mike. I'm pretty easy to please, mostly Stouts and Porters, just no RIS's please.

Status
Not open for further replies.