• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say send it to me :rolleyes: , but unfortunately I am getting rid of beer not trying to get more.

Maybe when my inventory dwindles a bit.

Who ever hasn't tried this should take advantage of some of these generous guys!

Hey Chico ... Justin has a box I think you will enjoy! :laugh:

Thanks Mike...I never got lucky enough to take part in this event. I would always miss the chance. Anyway, hit me dealer. I would like a box of beer.

As for style....I love malty beers doesn't matter the style.

Thanks Mike...I never got lucky enough to take part in this event. I would always miss the chance. Anyway, hit me dealer. I would like a box of beer.

As for style....I love malty beers doesn't matter the style.

You got it! Shoot me your address.

I would say send it to me :rolleyes: , but unfortunately I am getting rid of beer not trying to get more.

Who ever hasn't tried this should take advantage of some of these generous guys!

Dude, I am sooo sorry to hear that. Hopefully is because you are making room for more bourbon..... :thumbs:

FedEx was supposed to come pick this up today, but for some reason didn't. I'll drop it off first thing in the morning. Enjoy Chico!

FedEx # 759270610000120

Dude, I am sooo sorry to hear that. Hopefully is because you are making room for more bourbon..... :thumbs:

Glad to see you are back Jason... Hope you trip went well Brother.

FedEx was supposed to come pick this up today, but for some reason didn't. I'll drop it off first thing in the morning. Enjoy Chico!

FedEx # 759270610000120

Awesome.....dude I can't wait. This BIF is like Christmas all year, you know its coming but still giddy. :D

The package arrived today. What an unexpected surprise, thought it would take a few days longer.

Left to right:

St. Sebastiaan glass
BGM
Bayern Doppelbock lager
Deschutes Abyss
Pannepot Old Fisherman Ale
Alaskan Smoked Porter.
Mikkeller Oatmeal Stout

Justin, thank you so much.

Any tasting notes for these beers? The Alaskan is the only one I have had the pleasure of drinking before.

BTW....................

Who wants a box of beer?

Per BA, looks like the Bayern Doppelbock should hit the fridge and be ready for tomorrow's dinner huh Justin? LOL. :laugh:

Glad everything got there ok Chico. Enjoy!

St. Sebastiaan glass (You guys starting to figure out that if you get a BIF from me this glass will be included? Not real original, but I love the glass. Unfortunately, I've now officially cleaned my shop out of them. :laugh: )

Bayern Doppelbock lager (This is probably my favorite MT brewed beer, especially with some age on it. Nice and creamy with big, sweet malts and dark fruit.)

Deschutes Abyss (Probably my favorite RIS I've had. Very thick with a nice balance of burnt coffee and chocolate malts.)

Pannepot Old Fisherman Ale (This is another of my favorites. I haven't had many beers that are as complex and well balanced at the same time as this, and it's from '06 so it has some nice cellar time too.)

Alaskan Smoked Porter (You know how good this is already I guess.)

Mikkeller Beer Geek Breakfast (I haven't actually tried this one yet, but it's supposed to be great.)

The package arrived today. What an unexpected surprise, thought it would take a few days longer.

Left to right:

St. Sebastiaan glass
BGM
Bayern Doppelbock lager
Deschutes Abyss
Pannepot Old Fisherman Ale
Alaskan Smoked Porter.
Mikkeller Oatmeal Stout

Justin, thank you so much.

Any tasting notes for these beers? The Alaskan is the only one I have had the pleasure of drinking before.

BTW....................

Who wants a box of beer?
SWEET Selection Justin.

Chico you'll really like the Abyss, .... Looks like poker at your place :blush:

Anytime Mike. Just let me know when you'll come by so I can put the good stuff in the fridge.

No bites yet and its been half a day.

Amen to the Abyss as king of the RIS (Sorry, Dark Lord)! Having had it, I can vouch for the quality of the Beer Geek Breakfast Stout. Nice and hoppy, so don't sit on it too long if you're a hop head. Nice work, Justin.

I'd be all over this if I hadn't just jumped out of the rotation, Chico. Perhaps we've made it through all the Beer Geeks on CP already?

I could have sworn there were more interested parties in the initial BIF thread. Anyway, if nobody new wants a box of beer after the holiday weekend, we should open it up to past participants. I would hate to see this idea pass away.

I'm thinking people must have taken a long holiday weekend away from their computers... :cool:

I'm game if I qualify..........

Paul

P.S. Oh, I'm a home brewer and there is a Belgium, Xmas Porter and Xmas Ale in storage............... ???

I'm game if I qualify..........

Paul

P.S. Oh, I'm a home brewer and there is a Belgium, Xmas Porter and Xmas Ale in storage............... ???

Don't see any reason why you can't participate although we probably have the same selection of brews. Let me know the style you like and pm me your address. Also, if you can, let me know of breweries readily available here in California that you can't get in the Northwest.

-Chico

Just to keep everyone in the loop. I received the necessary info from Paul and will be going beer shopping this week. Package should be out by the end of the week. Sorry for the delay.

:p Slurp, slurp slurp................. waiting patiently. :p

Paul

Just to keep everyone in the loop. I received the necessary info from Paul and will be going beer shopping this week. Package should be out by the end of the week. Sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.