• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay.

FedEx

Enjoy Paul.

No problems, been trying to figure out what to get ready to go out. Hope who ever has the same / similar tastes......... lol

I spent the day cleaning the brew room, looks like I'm back..................... First cigars here and now back to brewing.
This place is very bad for me, glad there's not a fishing forum. :sign:

Box showed up today, Nice selection. Looking forward to them.

Will post pic tomorrow

Paul

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q437/st...pg?t=1216267038

Johnny O sublime and nice anderson Valley Beer Goblet.

http://s350.photobucket.com/albums/q437/st...nt=DSCN0025.jpg

(L to R) Green Flash Brewing Co., IIPA. Drake"s Imperial Stout, Maui Brewing Co., CoCoNut Porter, Marin Brewing San Quentin's Breakout Stout and Anderson Valley IIPA.

Nice selection......... Now the question

"Who Wants IT?"

Very nice selection Chico, I especially like the glass. What happened to everyone who said they wanted to get in on this on the first page? You can't have all changed your minds...

Alright Paul, if no one wants this I'll take seconds. Ship that box back to LA.

Sock it to me!

I have enough winter brews, send some easy drinking summer brews (saisons, wit, pale ale, red ales, anything good to drink in the hot summer sun)

Mike

Alright Paul, if no one wants this I'll take seconds. Ship that box back to LA.

Sock it to me!

I have enough winter brews, send some easy drinking summer brews (saisons, wit, pale ale, red ales, anything good to drink in the hot summer sun)

Mike

You got it, man I'll have to pick a new selection............ pm addy and I'll send out the first of the week.

Paul

PM Sent ... Thanks Paul ... since I have no room to store any more brews I need ones that I can stick in the fridge and drink :laugh:

(L to R) Green Flash Brewing Co., IIPA. Drake"s Imperial Stout, Maui Brewing Co., CoCoNut Porter, Marin Brewing San Quentin's Breakout Stout and Anderson Valley IIPA.

"Who Wants IT?"

That CoCoNut Porter is really nice. One of my buddies hooked me up with a can. Interesting flavor. Sounds strange, but it works.

"Who Wants IT?"

That CoCoNut Porter is really nice. One of my buddies hooked me up with a can. Interesting flavor. Sounds strange, but it works.

I couldn't agree more Pete. My brother gave me a couple cans and it's fantastic.

"Who Wants IT?"

I couldn't agree more Pete. My brother gave me a couple cans and it's fantastic.
I have a couple cans left and yes it has a wonderful roasted coconut taste...I may throw one in to whom ever wants the box from me :whistling: :thumbs:

Hit me MAS...

I know we've done this dance before, but you intrigued me.

Hit me MAS...

I know we've done this dance before, but you intrigued me.

LOL Tim I am gonna have to wait till I get the box from Paul and post the question. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Tell you what...keep an eye on your mailbox :whistling:

Kind of had a accident with the box, doesn't hold up to a Yukon............ please don't ask :blush:

Looking for a new one, should go out in a day or 2...............

Paul

Kind of had a accident with the box, doesn't hold up to a Yukon............ please don't ask :blush:

Looking for a new one, should go out in a day or 2...............

Paul

NP Paul ... better in your car then while its shipping.

LOL :laugh: :laugh:
No Worry's ... I will get a box, I think they have some at BevMo or Uhaul.
It was the styro sixer shipper? right?

Try saying that 10 times STYRO SIXER SHIPPER

Found a Styro sixer and a box. Not like original.........

Going out in a.m. with some others.......... :whistling:

The stick is tucked in one of the holes of the styro.

Good assortment coming your way.

Paul

PS check on the price of the new one for me.

I forgot to post that I BIF'd Alex, a while back. Who is up on deck to ship out a box? I am game to take it and would send someone else a package right after. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.